Would you actually want to be isekai'd yourself?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 32 47.1%

• Total voters

Macha

Not a Klutz
Personally, I do sometimes. Life sucks.

I'm a plain person, working a normal office job, living alone, single, and definitely not rich. I meet the typical requirements but I don't wanna see truck-kun lmao.

What about you guys, given the chance?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan got isekai'd every time Ai-chan went to bed. Or not to bed, since Ai-chan can fall asleep even standing, Ai-chan also got isekai'd while standing. It's very fulfilling. If you want to get isekai'd just teach yourself to remember your dreams. Yes, it can be taught. For that matter, Ai-chan doesn't need to get hit by a truck, or to deal with rude truckers anymore.

loppol

depends on a couple thing.

First, what world? I mean if im getting reincarnated into the world of aot i might have to pass

Second, Who am i getting reincarnated as? I mean if i'm some op hero who gets all the girls then im all in. But if im some slave beastkin that is for some reason in every isekai, than i might have to pass.

Linko

It would depend on the isekai and if I have plot armor. For example, AOT and Berserk are big no no, but some fairy tail like thing where the power of friendship makes you invincible yes.
But if im some slave beastkin that is for some reason in every isekai, than i might have to pass.
I mean, if you do manage to be the protagonist while being a slave, there's a good chance that a perfect waifu masterfully architected by the author to make the 14-year-olds horny is going to save you.

Last edited:
Eh. My life's not so bad. I wouldn't give it up on a gamble over what the isekai world might be like.

If I got to decide where I went and pick my "cheats", that'd be a more compelling deal.

But I've got friends in this world. I'd be sad to leave them behind no matter what the new world worked out to be like.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
If I could get cheats, most likely. But the thing is... the Isekai isn't needed. Frankly, it'd be much better if I could get the cheats and stay here.

Isekai IS nice for all the interesting lifeforms and history, but seeing those things firsthand without cheats would probably be... Unnecessarily stressful.

So cheats yes, Isekai no* (*only if I can go home as part of my cheats).

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
It would depend on the isekai and if I have plot armor. For example, AOT and Berserk are big no no, but some fairy tail like thing where the power of friendship makes you invincible yes.

I mean, if you do manage to be the protagonist while being a slave, there's a good chance that a perfect waifu masterfully architected by the author to make the 14-year-olds horny is going to save you.
Yeah but to become invincible requires having friends...

LordJoyde

Yeah, I would. Not because my life sucks but because I want to become edgelord maximus and to achieve that I need superpowers, which I currently do not possess and hope that me getting isekai'd would be a way to gain them.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Personally, I do sometimes. Life sucks.

I'm a plain person, working a normal office job, living alone, single, and definitely not rich. I meet the typical requirements but I don't wanna see truck-kun lmao.

What about you guys, given the chance?
After I finish my electoral terms

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My dead boyfriend (2015) took a spill off his motorcycle and got his pelvis broken by truck-kun. I think it would be fun to go to the same place that he did, but not anytime soon. Perhaps when I'm an old lady and I know I don't have much time left anyway, it would be fun to start a new life.

Wohendum

If I could choose the kind of world from a list of options, as well as choose my own abilities/cheats and be assured that I would be OP as hell, then definitely. Otherwise no since the world I would appear in would be heavily reliant on the luck of the draw, and I don't trust Fortune since she is a very fickle mistress.

UppishTheReaper

If I had a choice as to what I become or where I was placed.

An elf, a dryad, a gnome. A murder bot from an avengers universe. A dragon on a dnd world.

Some alternate version of earth where people have powers or physical mutations. If I had a choice then I might like that. If i could visit my family after i die, just short visits i guess then that would be nice too.