Would you be interested by this story ? Part 2

Vhail

So, 10 days ago I posted in another thread what I thought would be the first chapter of a new story. I change my mind, it's only the prologue and more than that, the first part of the prologue.

So for the ones that read the first part, here is the link for the second

For people that didn't read the first part and are interested in that, the link for the first three is here

With that, you will know all the 6 major characters that I'll will have in the story.

Enjoy.

EDIT : link for full prologue here

Last edited:

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Interesting, do continue. I would need more chapters to judge the quality. As of now, I dare not give you any advice since it might affect your creative world. All I can say for now is - Do your best. (y) (y) :blob_salute:

Vhail

Interesting, do continue. I would need more chapters to judge the quality. As of now, I dare not give you any advice since it might affect your creative world. All I can say for now is - Do your best. (y) (y) :blob_salute:
I'll do. I know the genaral direction the story will take, it shouldn't be a long one. Just need to write everything, proofread it then upload it.

Alexeander

Didn't expect that last bit of the chapter. It's a good setup and character building for what's to come and it's interesting.
Thou for me it felt a little rushed. Having the later part as a stand alone chapter and showing more interaction between the characters would have given more impact.

But over all I did like it a lot.

Vhail

Yeah, I understand. The more I read it, the less I'm satisfied with the shortness of the end of the chapter, I might rewrite it to deepen the interactions. If you didn't expect the final, that means that I manage to hide everything well enough. (y)