would you rather have a catgirl that excessively says nya or a catgirl that almost never says nya

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Actual real life catgirl here. We tend to nya when someone calls out our name to get our attention, when we're particularly exhausted, or when we're doing asshole kitty things like pushing your mother's urn off the shelf. A good nya serves a purpose, either make sure you know we heard you, emotionally manipulate you into forgiving us for ruining your life by doing something cute, or just wanting to do something cute. When nyas slip out, it's as trained reflexes.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Right, my brain automatically replaced nya with regular meows, and of course, how could I forget the purrs? The purrs are important.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I prefer if she rarely say Nya, after maybe 200 times, I might have the feeling of killing her myself to relieve me of much annoyance if she constantly Nya for no other reasons beside the fact that she can Nya.
she will nya as I skin her alive

AkalE

My Hot Take:
A catgirl will be annoying as hell! The only reason to like cat is 'cause the can't talk. If they really are smart and could talk, you bet it won't be cute.

It will be more of "Nya, get me fish you poor idiot nya~"

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Have your catgirl shoehorn "meow" into conversations instead of "nya", and watch as 90% of the catgirl fans on Scribblehub get super pissed off.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Wolfgirls are life, wolfgirls are love.

But hmmmmm... Guess I'd rather she didn't use that than inserting it into every sentence. Just let me fluff the ears and do lots of pats.

Kldran

I don't think I've had enough experience with either to have any idea which I'd prefer. Though I think there's been some very good arguments made in favor of it being rare.