would you rather have a catgirl that excessively says nya or a catgirl that almost never says nya

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
By "have" am I to assume that this is like having a friend or having a pet who actually lives with me? Does she pay rent, or do I have to feed her?

Either way, I'd prefer the almost never.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
The nyaa must be rare. In today's modern world a catgirl that gives her nyaa for cheap is an easy woman or she's doing it for money.

I even overheard a catgirl talking to her friend by chance. "Those humans. Please. A few nyaas and they're already in the palm of my hand. Those round-eared pigs. Ohohohoho."

You see? Catgirls aren't actually saying nyaa by instinct. It's actually a learned behaviour. However, I'm not here to peddle conspiracy theories. I realize that nyaas are actually very practical in this harsh world. Honest parents teach their young catgirls that if they properly nyaa they will receive favourable treatment. Its analogue in human beings is when parents teach their children 'please' and 'thank you'. It's about pragmatism.

I know that people have really misunderstood the nyaa thinking that it was an intrinsic characteristic of catgirls. Well, there are some catgirls that do think the nyaa stereotype they have lived with all their lives is quite funny. "Like, do people actually think we have to say nyaa? =3 LULZ"

I think that the catgirls who don't falter under peer pressure and conditioning are quite bold! It shows a straightforward, and serious personality. When they let a nyaa pass their lips by accident their faces turn red with embarrassment, and it's totally 'gap moe' in the weebish language.

Do you understand that my opinion is the correct one, or are you stupid nyaa?

Last edited:

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
The nyaa must be rare. In today's modern world a catgirl that gives her nyaa for cheap is an easy woman or she's doing it for money.

I even overheard a catgirl talking to her friend by chance. "Those humans. Please. A few nyaas and they're already in the palm of my hands. Those round-eared pigs. Ohohohoho."

You see? Catgirls aren't actually saying nyaa by instinct. It's actually a learned behaviour. However, I'm not here to peddle conspiracy theories. I realize that nyaas are actually very practical in this harsh world. Honest parents teach their young catgirls that if they properly nyaa they will receive favourable treatment. It's analogue in human beings is when parents teach their children 'please' and 'thank you'. It's about pragmatism.

I know that people have really misunderstood the nyaa thinking that it was an intrinsic characteristic of catgirls. Well, there are some catgirls that do think the nyaa stereotype they have lived with all their lives is quite funny. "Like, do people actually think we have to say nyaa? =3 LULZ"

I think that the catgirls who don't falter under peer pressure and conditioning are quite bold! It shows a straightforward, and serious personality. When they let a nyaa pass their lips by accident their faces turn red with embarrassment, and it's totally 'gap moe' in the weebish language.

Do you understand that my opinion is the correct one, or are you stupid nyaa?
well, to be truthful, i asked this because sometimes i use nya, and my friend gets the ext equivalent of a mental breakdown. It lifts my mod

AKitsunex

For me if they are young probably excessive since it could be something like a childish trait then it becomes rare as they mature mentally, with it slipping out during intense moments or when they are absent minded. Of course if they never seem to mature (mentally that is) then it could stay excessive since it could be another facet that their personality could shine through. For example a cheerful fun loving cat girl might use it more often in daily life to emphasize a joke or for fun. While a taciturn one might never use it willingly

I do agree that I love the gap moe with them being embarrassed when it does slip out.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Personally, I prefer that sort of thing to be a rare slip up. Like if she's surprised or touched in an embarrassing area, but kept to being a bit of a rarity for maximum effect.
something like this. the instinctive nyaas when they're embarrassed or they're feeling something pleasurable (lewd or not) or surprised.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I will literally make her a Chinese cuisine if she ever nyas in my fucking household.

Ral

To be incredibly annoying or to be a character . . .

DeathLight

If anything having a cat girl say nya all the time is bound to get annoying especially when you have a hard time understanding them due to excessive nyas.

So no nyas unless its for good reasons.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Excessively because I'm a weeb and shameless in what I want. Give me all the fucking nyas. Make every single word a nya-related pun if possible. For example, this. Write so many nyas that I cringe for liking it as much as I do.
I know what that video is without even opening the damn link...

Polarize4777

I prefer if she rarely say Nya, after maybe 200 times, I might have the feeling of killing her myself to relieve me of much annoyance if she constantly Nya for no other reasons beside the fact that she can Nya.

Xiaoshen

I would rather a catgirl that is talks in excessive cat puns, Nya is too lazy.