Would You Rather

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I start off with 2 choices. You answer the one you would rather do/have. Then, you put in your decision and another choice to keep the game alive! The next person would do the same.

Ex:

Me: Would you rather :blank1: or :blank2:?

Person 2: I would rather :blank1:.

Would you rather :blank1: or :blank3:?

Person 3: I would rather :blank3:.

Would you rather :blank3: or :blank4:?

Etc..

Would you rather eat cats or eat dogs?

D

Deleted member 45782

Ban yaoi, who would ban yuri?

Would you rather be smart and depressed or be dum dum and optimistic
If dum dum and optmistic but actually gets a happy easy-going life, why not?

Would you rather sacrifice the person you loved to save the many, or sacrifice the many to save one soul, but is your loved one?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
If dum dum and optmistic but actually gets a happy easy-going life, why not?

Would you rather sacrifice the person you loved to save the many, or sacrifice the many to save one soul, but is your loved one?
Sacrifice many to save my loved one, duh.

Would you rather just be a reader or just be a writer till you die?

LimitBound

Saint
Reader all the way, cuz i suck at writing good scene. But if you want info dump then maybe...

Would you rather have your dream job and have average salary or a very hard job and a very high salary?
Very hard job and very high salary, money is important.

Would you rather create a game or see your favourite game get remastered?

TheOneWho

Would you rather eat cats or dogs?
-Dogs, don't have one so it won't be as hard.

Would you rather ban yuri or ban yaoi?
-Hmm, hard one I like them both. However in the end I would ban yaoi.

Would you rather be smart and depressed or be dum dum and optimistic?
-Dumb and optimistic, rather be happy than sad.

-Many for one. Don't care about any strangers.

-Reader, will die if I can't read any more stories.

Would you rather have your dream job and have an average salary or a very hard job and a very high salary?
-A dream job, rather do something I enjoy.

Would you rather reborn in any fictional world of your choice but only remember that you chose that world and nothing else of your past life.
Or be able to go to that fictional for at most 1 hour a day, but be able to keep your current life. (If you die you don't go to the other world.)

Jemini

Would you rather eat cats or dogs?
-Dogs, don't have one so it won't be as hard.

Would you rather ban yuri or ban yaoi?
-Hmm, hard one I like them both. However in the end I would ban yaoi.

Would you rather be smart and depressed or be dum dum and optimistic?
-Dumb and optimistic, rather be happy than sad.

-Many for one. Don't care about any strangers.

-Reader, will die if I can't read any more stories.

Would you rather have your dream job and have an average salary or a very hard job and a very high salary?
-A dream job, rather do something I enjoy.

Would you rather reborn in any fictional world of your choice but only remember that you chose that world and nothing else of your past life.
Or be able to go to that fictional for at most 1 hour a day, but be able to keep your current life. (If you die you don't go to the other world.)
The one that lets me keep my memories. Most of these fictional worlds are actually hell holes if you stop to think about it, about the only reason the protagonist survives is because he/she is able to draw on their other-life knowledge.

Would you rather never have to sleep but always feel like a severely sleep deprived zobmie, or never have to eat but always feel like you are starving?

Draconite

Exist in the void
The one that lets me keep my memories. Most of these fictional worlds are actually hell holes if you stop to think about it, about the only reason the protagonist survives is because he/she is able to draw on their other-life knowledge.

Would you rather never have to sleep but always feel like a severely sleep deprived zobmie, or never have to eat but always feel like you are starving?
Sleep deprived zombie, i don't think always starving feels good...

Would you rather be in a fantasy world or in a sci-fi world?

TheOneWho

-Fantasy sounds good on paper but in reality, isn't that good. So I will go with Sci-fi

Would you rather try to survive a zombie outbreak or monsters from another dimension?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
-Fantasy sounds good on paper but in reality, isn't that good. So I will go with Sci-fi

Would you rather try to survive a zombie outbreak or monsters from another dimension?
Zombie outbreak, zombie can be consistent and you don't have to worry which monster you will get.

Would you rather get headpats or hugs?

AdLeto

Zombie outbreak, zombie can be consistent and you don't have to worry which monster you will get.

Would you rather get headpats or hugs?
Both, the more the better.

Would you rather eat a pickle sandwich or a tuna sandwich?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
How many people you would kill to live for more than 500 years.
Criminals don't count.
yes or no and if yes how many.

Also why is living now by sacrficing others fair but living when you are old by sacrifcing others wrong.

Would you date a very hot but average girl (average as in emotional intelligence and interests) or a small pink amorphous blob who understands you perfectly and whom you can talk about stuff with.All same interests and stuff. (you could use it as a onahole ) (it won't turn into a slime girl ever).

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
How many people you would kill to live for more than 500 years.
Criminals don't count.
yes or no and if yes how many.

Would you date a very hot but average girl (average as in emotional intelligence and interests) or a small pink amorphous blob who understands you perfectly and whom you can talk about stuff with.All same interests and stuff. (you could use it as a onahole ) (it won't turn into a slime girl ever).
I'd date the one I can satisfy the most. The blob may understand me perfectly but do I understand it? And that very hot but average girl may not be a perfect fit for me, but I can reciprocate with my effort towards love. As long as both parties are happy with each other, I'll take it. I'll pick the one I'd have the most synergy with. Agreement is great and all, but I'm not the kinda guy to date a "yes man".

Would you rather be or not to be?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I'd date the one I can satisfy the most. The blob may understand me perfectly but do I understand it? And that very hot but average girl may not be a perfect fit for me, but I can reciprocate with my effort towards love. As long as both parties are happy with each other, I'll take it. I'll pick the one I'd have the most synergy with. Agreement is great and all, but I'm not the kinda guy to date a "yes man".

Would you rather be or not to be?
The blob(not a clone) is basically you but with some differences. Just someone who happens to be really similar to you.

Draconite

Exist in the void
Well it seems like the thread was cut off

Let me continue, would you rather date a cat girl or a dog girl?

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I would eat both. I don’t even can if they were cat girl or dog girls

Businesssn

Would you eat human flesh or kill Then cook your pets flesh

Businesssn

I would eat the human flesh, not because I want to try it