Would You Rather

D

Deleted member 45782

Be insanely intelligent. It is better than being crazy.

Would you rather have your dream job, but be paid very less, or would you rather have a job you hate, but be paid a lot.
I think the reality is, its gonna be a job I may not like but puts foot on the table and a roof over our heads. Don't have to like the job, its work but what you do outside of your work, thats when you can just chill and relax.

Would you rather have posion slowly liquidify your insides and you die like some minutes to half an hr later, or be drawn and quartered?

furnace

I think the reality is, its gonna be a job I may not like but puts foot on the table and a roof over our heads. Don't have to like the job, its work but what you do outside of your work, thats when you can just chill and relax.

Would you rather have posion slowly liquidify your insides and you die like some minutes to half an hr later, or be drawn and quartered?
The latter, as I don't know what it means :blob_whistle:

Would you rather have a feeling of hunger for the rest of your life, or a felling of thirst?

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Thirst, I go slightly feral when hungry.
Like OP said:
Would you rather feel thirsty dehydrated for the rest of your life or be haunted for 19 years by a ghost that scares you whenever you’re least prepared then gives you an insult that dig deep before going invisible again.