Would You Rather

Napelynn

Die.

Would you rather have infinite brothers or infinite sisters?
Sisters. I could have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 brothers too, you know.

Would you rather tell me what those terms you mentioned mean or tell me what those terms you mentioned mean?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Sisters. I could have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 brothers too, you know.

Would you rather tell me what those terms you mentioned mean or tell me what those terms you mentioned mean?
Neither.

Would you rather answer neither or answer anything that says no?

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Me! I don’t have to deal with being a criminal.

would you rather live forever or die a painless death right now?
die a painless death immediately with no knowledge of death and no symptoms, just making it feel like going to sleep.

would you rather be unable to have children ever no matter what or would you rather feel a low quiet dull pain every waking moment

furnace

die a painless death immediately with no knowledge of death and no symptoms, just making it feel like going to sleep.

would you rather be unable to have children ever no matter what or would you rather feel a low quiet dull pain every waking moment
Unable to have children. You can adopt
Would you rather be dumb with friends, or clever but all alone.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Unable to have children. You can adopt
Would you rather be dumb with friends, or clever but all alone.
adopt... hahaha thats sad being unable to have children that have your flesh and blood is the epitome of honor. if you raise kids that aren't yours your a good person but then again they have someone else's blood and flesh, you will never be connected by blood only friendship and trust.

I would chose clever and alone because I am clever i will act differently to gain control of people (manipulate them).

Would you rather be free but since your free have unlimited choices and nothing telling you what and why to chose something over the other. or be normal and be affected by your surroundings haveing a limited number of choices but still thinking you have free will.

furnace

adopt... hahaha thats sad being unable to have children that have your flesh and blood is the epitome of honor. if you raise kids that aren't yours your a good person but then again they have someone else's blood and flesh, you will never be connected by blood only friendship and trust.

I would chose clever and alone because I am clever i will act differently to gain control of people (manipulate them).

Would you rather be free but since your free have unlimited choices and nothing telling you what and why to chose something over the other. or be normal and be affected by your surroundings haveing a limited number of choices but still thinking you have free will.
Be free. My mindset would have adjusted to that situation.
Would you rather live in your parent's basement or in their attic. (Assume that they have both in their house.)

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Be free. My mindset would have adjusted to that situation.
Would you rather live in your parent's basement or in their attic. (Assume that they have both in their house.)
basement i like the cold plus more space.

would you rather transform into the opposite gender, (fyi.you have no control over what you do and whatever you do affects your real body as well.) during a full moon or so stupid that you will do anything that a figure of power tells you too.

Napelynn

basement i like the cold plus more space.

would you rather transform into the opposite gender, (fyi.you have no control over what you do and whatever you do affects your real body as well.) during a full moon or so stupid that you will do anything that a figure of power tells you too.
Transform into the opposite gender. It seems fun

Would you rather be a carefree idiot, or a super smart guy that figured out the exact way they will die

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Transform into the opposite gender. It seems fun

Would you rather be a carefree idiot, or a super smart guy that figured out the exact way they will die
a super smart guy that figured out the exact way they will die because i can easily figure out the cure or transfer myself from body to body like orochimaru.

would you rather be magic snow or a system

furnace

a super smart guy that figured out the exact way they will die because i can easily figure out the cure or transfer myself from body to body like orochimaru.

would you rather be magic snow or a system
System. I can make the lives of MCs a little better or worse depending on my mood.

Would you rather know about every crime committed during any ongoing war (Even crimes which are not reported or recorded), or would you rather be a naïve person who thinks that there is no crime in the world?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
System. I can make the lives of MCs a little better or worse depending on my mood.

Would you rather know about every crime committed during any ongoing war (Even crimes which are not reported or recorded), or would you rather be a naïve person who thinks that there is no crime in the world?
I'd rather know about every crime committed during an ongoing war (even crimes that are not reported or recorded). Even if ignorance is bliss, I think it's best to learn a lot of information, especially IF I am an FBI agent... but still though, only when there's an ongoing war? GET OUTTTTTT.

Would you rather live a life where all girls want your semen and pay every child's support for them, or live life as a single virgin that every female would loathe and elude but is rich enough to buy a mansion?

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I'd rather know about every crime committed during an ongoing war (even crimes that are not reported or recorded). Even if ignorance is bliss, I think it's best to learn a lot of information, especially IF I am an FBI agent... but still though, only when there's an ongoing war? GET OUTTTTTT.

Would you rather live a life where all girls want your semen and pay every child's support for them, or live life as a single virgin that every female would loathe and elude but is rich enough to buy a mansion?
bro no lie a mansion doesn't cost much if your in france you can buy one for 500$

be bats crazy and have superpowers or be insanely intelligent but know that you will have no one that will ever fully understand you due to your intelligence

Last edited:

furnace

bro no lie a mansion doesn't cost much if your in france you can buy one for 500$

be bats crazy and have superpowers or be insanely intelligent but know that you will have no one that will ever fully understand you due to your intelligence
Be insanely intelligent. It is better than being crazy.

Would you rather have your dream job, but be paid very less, or would you rather have a job you hate, but be paid a lot.