Writing Prompt Write a comedy skit

Agentt

Thighs
Person A: “Don’t you hate it when you run over your neighbors pet, eat it, and then have to wait a whole five years for them to get a new one? It’s so inconsiderate. I have to eat too, you know?”

Person B: “Yep, totally agree! What do you think pets are for besides for eating!? Do they have sex with them or something? Wait that’s a good idea...”

This was really bad... I probably should have actually thought about it instead of just writing 2 people talking about eating pets... It's not even long enough.
Sounds similar to what a certain someone did
A little something that happened between me and napelynn.
N: You put an empty spoiler at start of your chapter.
A: Oh...that's magic.
N: Are you sure it isn't a mistake?
A: Well, if it were a mistake, I would had corrected it by now. Since it's still there, it can only be magic.
N: Sounds like you are too lazy to fix it.
A: Sounds like you are too lazy to fix it.
N: Yeah, give me your password and I'll fix it.
A: Okay, okay. I have fixed it.
N: But now the comments won't make sense to anyone.
A: You reckon we do it again since it's even funnier the second time?

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
J-Japanese Novel Writer, C-Chinese Novel Writer, K-Korean Novel Writer

J: I don't get why people started hating our Isekai Genre.
C:Maybe you should cut down on the Isekai troupe and work on a new genre.
J: Oh, like you don't oversaturate yourself with Cultivation as well.
C:At least I did change something in there.
J:Yeah, you just literally add a system like you patch it like its some ducktape or something.
C:Oi, I your father have you know that I don't repeatedly cuckblock myself and formed a harem like you do.
J:Yeah, yeah, like you think a woman would fall in love with you after raping them would do any good. At least I develop my women unlike you just raping and adding them into your harem collection and think yourself as somekind of a hero.
C:Oh? You think that I, your father would stand at this mockery of yours?

*While the two are arguing*
K: I think leveling system is kinda outdated.... Oh, I can just ask J to copy a bit on his reincarnation troupe and also talk to C in helping me develop my novel with the knowledge of cultivation while changing it up for a but without plagiarizing it. Women? Isn't it more interesting if its all about grinding and being OP? No, Too much OP would stale so I might change it for a bit...

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
In a quiet elevator, two friends, A and B, stand waiting for their floor. The numbers above the doors steadily drop. After enduring a few seconds of silence, A opens his mouth to speak.

A: You know, I've been thinking...
B: (Oh god, not again.) What?
A: You know the saying "best bang for your buck?"
B: Yeah? What about it?
A: Don't you think it sounds like...

A pauses, looking around the empty elevator before leaning into B's ear and whispering.

A: Like prostitution?
B: ...
A: No?
A: Oh come on, man! Think about it. "Best bang for your buck?"
A: If I had a brothel in another world, that'd be a banging slogan! Come on!
A: Don't just look at me like that. Say something!

B sighs, looking away from A's eager face. Why was he friends with this guy? This guy had cheese for brains, and the worst part he had an inexplicable need to showcase it every ten seconds. Plus, a brothel in another world? That idea's been taken, buddy.

B: You know, you're...
A: A genius?
B: An absolute idiot.

Ding! The elevator doors open to reveal a dark parking lot. B rushes out of the elevator.

A: Hey, wait up!
B: No.
A: Hey! (further away)
B: Fuck you.
A: They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth! (echoing, farthest away)

Agentt

Thighs
In a quiet elevator, two friends, A and B, stand waiting for their floor. The numbers above the doors steadily drop. After enduring a few seconds of silence, A opens his mouth to speak.

A: You know, I've been thinking...
B: (Oh god, not again.) What?
A: You know the saying "best bang for your buck?"
B: Yeah? What about it?
A: Don't you think it sounds like...

A pauses, looking around the empty elevator before leaning into B's ear and whispering.

A: Like prostitution?
A: No?
A: Oh come on, man! Think about it. "Best bang for your buck?"
A: If I had a brothel in another world, that'd be a banging slogan! Come on!
A: Don't just look at me like that. Say something!

B sighs, looking away from A's eager face. Why was he friends with this guy? This guy had cheese for brains, and the worst part he had an inexplicable need to showcase it every ten seconds. Plus, a brothel in another world? That idea's been taken, buddy.

B: You know, you're...
A: A genius?
B: An absolute idiot.

Ding! The elevator doors open to reveal a dark parking lot. B rushes out of the elevator.

A: Hey, wait up!
B: No.
A: Hey! (further away)
B: Fuck you.
A: They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth! (echoing, farthest away)
Is this some sort of American joke I am too Indian to understand? Best bang for buck clearly sounds like prostitutes. I don't see how it can have any other meaning

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
Is this some sort of American joke I am too Indian to understand? Best bang for buck clearly sounds like prostitutes. I don't see how it can have any other meaning
Yeah, it's an American saying that originated from a Coke-a-cola advertising campaign, I believe. Nowadays, it's used to mean "This item is the best price for what it's worth!" But it's not used for prostitution as I know. I remember being so confused about this when I was younger. I suppose today, "bang" is used more commonly for "fricking" while in the past it was used more innocently.

A: This joke is not funny

I feel that jokes without a punchline can be funnier, idk.

==

Another one.

In another Earth, God was drunk when creating Adam and Eve, so he mixed them up together.

That's why everyone is a futanari.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
A: This joke is not funny

I feel that jokes without a punchline can be funnier, idk.

==

Another one.

In another Earth, God was drunk when creating Adam and Eve, so he mixed them up together.

That's why everyone is a futanari.
:blob_wink:

D

Deleted member 45782

I thought futnari was just a leonardo da vinci vitruvian sketch like anatomy of two bodies...

Then I looked it up...

:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:
And now I just googled what a panzuri is cause I was trying to find a tag for my writings (it sucks that there isn't much for two of them >.<)
I need an urbandictionary cheat sheet to understand all these terms....

:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:

Last edited by a moderator: