Writing Prompt write a conditional super power

D

Deleted member 20302

Able to get attract the opposite sex easily without any effort but you get shunned and hated by the people of the same sex as you.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
not conditional.
Hmmmm... how about this?

Everytime you read a book, you can instantly memorize it and be able to do anything from the book... for example, if there was magic in the book, you'd be able to do it.

The condition is that if you read two of the same types of books, you will die, and to activate the power, you need to have at least read 10k books....

CadmarLegend

almost like your immune system.
Some of the cells in your body memorize how the enemy that came into you was defeated... in punches, it would only be that you are building up muscle..... well, I guess it is like the immune system ....

CadmarLegend

Similarly to re: zero's death by return. How about every time the character dies, he gets revived while also having his body altered to become more resistant to what killed him in the first place? (Activation Condition: Dying) (This is somewhat to doomsday)

Oh another ability, every time the character tries to take a step forward he will go forward in time, and if he takes a step backward he will go backwards in time. (Activation Condition: Taking Steps Forward/Backward) I want to see how a character in a novel would have to deal with this while having this as their power. (Would they have to crawl on the floor as their means of transport lol?)
But they would need to step forward to crawl forward, and step back with their feet to crawl back... I'd just go into the future and find a scientist who can help me alter my body into having wings. Then, I would live in that future without ever having to worry about time traveling...

can turn anyone into a tampon but you must write their name starting with 69 and ending with 420 with a virgin's menstrual blood on an used tampon.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
conditional super powers are like re:zero's return by death ability.

almost like spidy sense he has to be in danger for it to activate.

E.g. a burst of energy surrounded me as I felt my skin harden. Sh*t I turn a round and punch towards my attacker.
Being totally fucking horny but ONLY when you're with the boys

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
In a 5m radius everyone wants to bang you

downside EVERYONE wants to bang you. No age, gender, species will stop to try to fuck you.

MadmanRB

My favorite one from the movie "Mystery men"
I can turn invisible, but only when no one is looking at me.

ldoronoco

Dungeon Gate world
Upon the removal of 8 artifacts which bring good fortune to the holder from 8 separate gates, you become the Doomsday gate, having all the powers of the monsters that were in the gate whilst being the beacon that shines the way forward for the eldritch being heading to earth