Write a monologue

Agentt

Thighs
Your character is at a gun point
He will die, there is no turning back from now
Yet, it is of utmost importance that before dying, he gives a long monologue about this girl he met when he was a kid

But like, the dude is going to die! DIE! Why is he talking about some random girl?
That too for 5 minutes!
You are at gunpoint! You can't form words properly!
Yet, it is of utmost importance that your character gives a 10 minute speech about this girl he met 20 years ago

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
There is a gun currently pointed at my direction, I am cornered and only a miracle could be made in order for me to be saved in this situation.

The bullet has been fired as everything became slow the moment my life is almost disappearing upon me. There is no way for me to escape and I can't see any hope to escape this.

Wait, did I just repeat my sentence again? Why did I have to repeat it again, For Fcks sake! I am going to die and now I am complaining about a repeating sentence like I am some kind of Grammar Nazi? Did I even think what I am going to do?! I literally am going to die here and my last thought would be that I am repeating my sentence. Jesus christ, no wonder no one likes us. We literally am in a crossroad to our graves and we just had to be a Grammar Nazi.

Why am I like this? I just wanted to go on a walk.

Then, some random girl just appeared and brought me to this situation because she thinks I am her only hope. Bruh, can you not drag me into a Shounen-like situation because you see me as Knight to rescue princesses? Yeah, the girl I just ran into, has to be a princess of all things. Now look at me.

Got dragged into this troublesome situation because I was Forced by that btch to save her, got myself involved in some mafia and now I am in this situation where a dude whose been stalking my best friend, has a gun to my head.

I mean, I just want to buy milk for my breakfast dude.... Now I am going to die because of that arrogant princesss btch, my childhood friend who forces me to crossdress and now a psychic loli and a magical girl older sister drag me into this situation.

If I manage to survive this, I will confess my feelings to the girl at the convenience store and get rejected, turn priesthood and live my life in a church, free of this women, trouble and yanderes!

If not, I hope I don't get isekaied and repeat this situation and sleep in a cave or something till I die.

So, Come bullet, decide my fate....

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
I could see everything in slow motion. The finger about to pull the trigger, the little girl next to her mother at the NatWest Bank. Some say that when your about to die, your life will flash before your eyes, and here in this moment. I can say with certainty that it’s true.

The last moments of my life so why is it that the sound of her laughter and her smile that could light up a room is the only thing that’s swimming in my mind.

I imagine myself reaching to caress her face with my hand, just one more time.. just one last time. To just feel her wrapped around me, just to rest my forehead against hers and fell that power to slay my demons.

She wasn’t even my girlfriend or someone I knew. Just a random girl on the dance floor, but that moment forever stayed with me. Embedded in my memory.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Shit! Shit! Shit! What have I done to deserve this? Fuck this bitch. Fuck that bitch. Fuck that other bitch too. Yeah, fuck you too, asshole! Waitwaiwait, I can't die yet! I still haven't pooped this morning. Don't you know what happens to your shitter when you die? Huh? You don't care? Who the fuck you think you are? Oh yes, you're the one with the gun. You're just like that bitch Layla from kindergarten. She didn't give a flying fuck too! She thinks she's cute so she can do whatever she want. Hah! Kicked that little whore's ass at the slide. Then she fucking reported it to the teacher. Can you believe it? That bitch! She called me a crybaby when I complained to the teacher but when it was her turn, she exaggerated everything. I want to punch that little slut's face! Wait, I think I did that in elementary school. Yes, yes, I did! Oh my god, it was so satisfying to hear the sound my fist made against her high cheekbones. How amazing was the squishiness in her cheeks. Ahhh, I want to do that again! Again! Again! Why the fuck did you transfer school in middle school, you dumb bitch? What? Just because you got bigger tits you were too good to bathe with us? Huh? Your all-girls school was better than our all-girls school? Everyone there have cow udders like you? It's not my fault that I'm flat! No, I'm not flat, but fuck you and cow tits. If I meet you again, I will bitchslap your cow tits left and right until you feel like a well-used whore! Ahhh, I want to see that pathetic crying face again. You looked so adorable when you cry. That begging voice, that teary squinted eyes, that runny nose and your wet, crying face. Haaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaa. Fuck, now I want to go find that bitch and mess her up. Hold on on the killing for now, alright! I have a score to settle with that bitch. See ya!

Agentt

Thighs
Shit! Shit! Shit! What have I done to deserve this? Fuck this bitch. Fuck that bitch. Fuck that other bitch too. Yeah, fuck you too, asshole! Waitwaiwait, I can't die yet! I still haven't pooped this morning. Don't you know what happens to your shitter when you die? Huh? You don't care? Who the fuck you think you are? Oh yes, you're the one with the gun. You're just like that bitch Layla from kindergarten. She didn't give a flying fuck too! She thinks she's cute so she can do whatever she want. Hah! Kicked that little whore's ass at the slide. Then she fucking reported it to the teacher. Can you believe it? That bitch! She called me a crybaby when I complained to the teacher but when it was her turn, she exaggerated everything. I want to punch that little slut's face! Wait, I think I did that in elementary school. Yes, yes, I did! Oh my god, it was so satisfying to hear the sound my fist made against her high cheekbones. How amazing was the squishiness in her cheeks. Ahhh, I want to do that again! Again! Again! Why the fuck did you transfer school in middle school, you dumb bitch? What? Just because you got bigger tits you were too good to bathe with us? Huh? Your all girls school was better than our all girls school? Everyone there have cow udders like you? It's not my fault that I'm flat! No, I'm not flat, but fuck you and cow tits. If I meet you again, I will bitchslap your cow tits left and right until you feel like a well-used whore! Ahhh, I want to see that pathetic crying face again. You looked so adorable when you cry. That begging voice, that teary squinted eyes, that runny nose and your wet, crying face. Haaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaa. Fuck, now I want to go find that bitch and mess her up. Hold on on the killing for now, alright! I have a score to settle with that bitch. See ya!
As soon as I saw you in my notification, I thought,
Oh, fuck, this is going to be good

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
"it was 20 years ago," a man rested against a slab of concrete pouring his heart out "i met this girl, she was selling flowers by my house" he covered his eyes with his hand. "oh Mari," he muttered to himself.

"this girl, she was a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend," a smile cracked on his face. this failed hostage situation earned him a gun to his forehead and a swollen eye.

"she was a pure scatterbrain, she sold these flowers when no one was out, if my house didn't happen to be right next to the police station, who knows how much worst her situation might have been compared to..."

the man turned his head to see the gun again, but unable to see the one holding it due to the costume they were wearing

"anyways, she loved this theme park, this very run down theme park we are both in."

"her friends, her twin sister, she herself, they have all told me."

"Mari's obsession with this park," the man denied his tears from forming, it was no time to cry.

"ironic, isn't it?" he sighed, "tragic, for the day she finally entered the theme park."

"was the day, the theme park was sold to the highest bidder."

"me."

"it was her birthday, and i was the only bidder."

"it was a perfect opportunity."

"but who would have expected..." a tear leaked out for the onions had won

"she had more than a twin; she was part of a triplet."

" i mistook her other sister"

"i closed the gates for Mari"

"it was my little way of saying thanks for the flowers she had given for free."

"and when i got back, i was devastated, s-s-she had comi-

BANG!!!

note:
crying takes time

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
He asks for final words and the one holding the gun gives it too him. Character starts rambling on and on until the gun welding character has had enough and asks him to shut up. Character doesn't and gets shot in the leg. After a scream he continues on with his rambling despite the pain. Gets shot again in the shoulder. He keeps on rambling until he eventually dies of blood loss.

I think it would be pretty tragic.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
After an extended chase, the man disguised in a dress found himself at a dead end. The wig he has been wearing was disheveled, and his breath was heavy from running, making for a somewhat sensual sight to behold. However, none of those mattered at the moment. If the figure which stood before him was a man, perhaps he could have a chance to seduce them and escape.

"Are you done?" the girl asked, holding him at gunpoint.

The man gave a self-defeating smirk. This was it, he thought. There was no absconding from this situation anymore.

"You know it's futile to go on any further."

She was right.

But more than that, he was a stubborn man. He could not make himself agree with such notion. He'd was never the type to give up as long as he breathe, and for as long as he can move, as long as his heart beat, he'd continue to think for a way to escape.

In face of the inevitable, he would persevere.

That was his promise.

"I'd like to go with you, but I can't back down from a promise."

The girl raised her brows at the sudden confession. Finding this as a chance, the man continued.

"It was a long time ago when I met her back on my hometown... Come to think, you two hold an uncanny resemblance. Or maybe I'm just drawing pictures out of desperation. Forget it."

Seeing her unmoving, thus he continued to ramble.

"She was the reason why I'm here now - the meaning to my goal! She was suddenly taken away from us by the organization one day. And as if it wasn't anyone's business, we just resigned ourselves to the fact. I hated it, but I hated myself more who was powerless to change anything. However, it's different now. Now that I have power, I'll bring change to the organization! And yet, every single time - you stood my way! Don't you get it!? We were just children back then!"

...Perhaps he got too engrossed in his story. Before long, he started pouring his grievances with passion.

"There were times I felt frustrated that she forced me to wear her clothes... She would even beat me down if I refused."

At that, the girl's eyes went wide.

"But more than anything, we promised to marry each other!"

The man looked back up, and went agape at what he saw.

"You- are you perhaps William?" a deep and course voice rang from the girl as she pulled her hair. No, to put it better, it wasn't hair but a wig like the one he's wearing.

"Eh?"

Gastic

Yet, it is of utmost importance that before dying, he gives a long monologue about this girl he met when he was a kid

But like, the dude is going to die! DIE! Why is he talking about some random girl?
That too for 5 minutes!
Yet, it is of utmost importance that your character gives a 10 minute speech about this girl he met 20 years ago
The Return by Death that you possess is an incredible Authority. You do not comprehend how it is truly to be used. You can redo the world any number of times before you arrive at the result that you desire. To a researcher, this is the ultimate ideal manifesting in physical form. Is that not so? By rights, you should only be able to obtain one result for any particular thing. You can make excessive amounts of varied deductions and suppositions about the results. But there is usually but a single result. You can never repeat the exact same conditions in search of a different result. The conditions all shift: time, environment, memory, procedures. ‘Back then, if I’d only changed one thing, the results would be different.’ This is not in the realm of ideals but of dreams and delusions. Because I have the heart of a researcher, your Authority truly makes my mouth water. With ‘identical conditions’ and ‘verification of differences’ secured, one can identify a ‘proper result’ and a ‘variant result.’ How could I not covet that? With it before me, how could I not test various possibilities? Of course, I will not coerce you to use Return by Death. You will use that power for the sake of the result you desire. And I shall lend my wit as much as you please so that your desire might be granted. I have high hopes that the great many results that shall be borne from this shall serve to satisfy my inquisitive mind. No one would punish a girl for wanting such a small thing, surely? Your desire for a future and my curiosity shall be satisfied together. Perhaps this makes you uneasy, for I do not know the future, either. I will not purposefully lead you to a mistaken future in order to test the results. All Unknowns are equal before me. By mulling and struggling against the same problems, the answer will come. This makes necessary the highest form of relationship between us. I swear I shall protect you with all my heart. But that does not change the fact that I cannot interfere with reality. If a physical obstacle stands before you, I can expect that challenging it will break your mind and body many times over. If it comes to that, I genuinely intend to exert my every power to protect your mind. I will not tell you there are no ulterior motives involved in that. But I don’t want you to think that I am calculating everything because of my inquisitive mind. I do think fondly of you, and it is a fact that my maidenly heart wishes to be of aid to you. I am repeating myself, but you and I are ideally compatibility. I can say it plainly. I will use your power, and you will use me for the sake of your ‘optimal future.’ It is my genuine desire to be a woman used for your own convenience. Though it would only be in this dream world, should you desire it, I do not mind using this body of mine to comfort you. I shall happily grant it to you. Oh my, that might not be the best thing for the people you care for, that silver-haired half-elf and that blue-haired demon…they who you have sworn to save and protect without fail. Not that I can claim any particular opinion toward them, but at any rate, please take it as expressing how strong, how unshakable my feelings are. Many difficulties shall befall you in the future as well. Your resolve shall lead you to challenge them, but that is tragic. I will become the beacon that lights your path. So, too, will I be the bonds you wish to protect. Your questions, your burdens, your feelings, your hopes…unexpectedly, through the Trial, you have taught me just how much value these things hold. Certainly, to you, the scenes you saw might have been Hell itself. But given the choice between knowing beforehand and ignorance, I wish to praise the will to learn even such tragic facts. With these serving as your gruel, you shall stretch a hand toward the future, even at the cost of your life. That Trial was necessary so that you might learn there might be sacrifices made for that future’s sake. As you use Return by Death more and more, perhaps your emotions might fray, perhaps the deaths of people precious to you might fail to move your heart, but most of all, you might have to lose some part of yourself in order to arrive at the place at which you are destined to reach. The Trial prevented that end. I did that, in order to protect you. If those scenes pained your heart, putting you on the verge of breaking, I do not exaggerate in saying I did it for that sake. Because it would serve as the linchpin for your moving forward, I accepted it. With my words, I shall grant you the strength to advance forward. I will console you, I will scold you, I will even love you. Or if it is hatred you require, I will devote that to you, all for you. You like girls who devote themselves to you, yes? You need me. By yourself, you cannot grasp the future. It is none other than I who is the most suitable girl for you. —You need me. And I need you. Already, there is none other than you who can satisfy my curiosity. I mean, I’ve already discovered you. You broadened my world. Through you, I, said to be the Witch bearing the greatest intellect in the world, have tasted the fruit of the Unknown once more. If you want to use that power to save someone, then save me. Having even the crumbs of that noble thought is enough for me. Please. I want you to trust me. Perhaps you think I deceived you because of the fact that I did not expose enough of what I truly thought beforehand. I wanted to get the timing right. If I exposed these feelings while our relationship was still shallow, you would probably have pushed me away. I did not want that. I could not endure that. That goes for you too, yes? If you lost me as a collaborator, your heart would surely be broken. We are both working toward our optimal ends. And I know what that optimal end is. I can help you. Through infinite trial runs, you will arrive at the future, albeit with your heart worn down and scarred by the ordeal. Let me do this. I will never betray your trust. Certainly, my heart might be attracted to the resulting choices, and my inquisitive heart may waver toward paths other than that which is optimal. I cannot hold my own greed in check enough for me to tell you that will never happen. I acknowledge that. But I will gloss over nothing. I will speak openly and honestly. Even if the result of that will damage your trust, I will expend no effort to win that trust back. No matter what might happen, I will, without fail, bring you to the future you desire. I absolutely, absolutely will. So as the choices necessary for that become clear, would you not let me be the one to choose? It will be precisely according to the preamble for the pact: I will grant what you desire, what it is that you seek. It will be no more and no less than this. After that, how much you permit your body to be sliced for the sake of that which you desire and crave is up to you. I have conveyed my resolve. Next, I want to hear yours. I want you to demonstrate that you, who would form a pact with me, who would benefit from my cooperation, have the enduring spirit required to arrive at the future without fail. It is you, the first and only one to overcome the second Trial, who can puff out your chest and speak these words with pride. Do this, please me, and I shall release you from the tomb and guide you to the third Trial. Beyond that rests the liberation of the Sanctuary. In so doing, the precious people most important to you, the people you care about held captive in the Sanctuary, will be saved. For the sake of this, you will undergo a true Trial. For the sake of that, seize me, use me, do with me as you please as you let your greed rage, and we shall grasp the future together. This is everything I have to offer to aid you and find what you desire, what you seek. I intend to peel back everything honestly and earnestly. I will not allow the other girls around us to interfere any longer. It is as you said: This is a matter between you and I alone. I want you to give me your answer. I have told you everything… Truly the naked truth. Passionately. This might be close to love. A vow of love. So how will you respond to my love? I want a reply. This reply, after all, will be another thing serving to satisfy my curiosity

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Reverse the genders, and that would be me talking about my first love. The message needs to get back to him somehow. I never stopped loving him. I still dream about him. He has to know that, if there is an afterlife or Heaven or whatever, I'll be watching over him and/or waiting for him, depending on my capabilities as a departed being. If the person holding the gun could grant me one small favor and get the word back to my first love, I would forgive them.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
*concerned look*
Alls I'm saying is Supergirl and Wonderwoman ain't got not business being that thiccc and walking around in leotards. These villains they fight gotta be eunuchs or some shit, mate. Me, I'd have them pregnant in the first volume.

And lets not even get into what unholy things I'd do to Batman's ass.

someguysomeone

One of the dime a dozen undead

That too for 5 minutes!
ahem. I can write this really really well.
Finally. It's not worth dying over. Well nothing is worth dying over but here i am anyway. Fucked over by fellow humans and laughing gods of cities alike. I lay here dying .alone. well i have lived my whole life alone anyway there would have no point in keeping me company in death anyway.
Tears roll down my cheeks but i am laughing all the same.
Will this mean i would be like gods too. They laugh at me and I am laughing so this must be my apotheosis.
*chuckles*
Yeah as if.
What did i even achieve in life. Not the dreams people smothered me by. No not that. The dreams i had of my own. Let's see I achieved a part of one dream.
No it's not the time to list my accomplishments in face of death and attempt to make myself appear bigger like a small animal. I have done that a lot ,alone with myself and in front of others. Got treated like a animal too.
That's not genuine. That's just me dying as miserably as i lived,
*chuckles again*
What's a man bleeding to death in vain supposed to think of anyway.
I guess. Examine my life . Why.
Cause i want to .

So to all the laughing gods hear my laughter as well.
ouch
So there was a girl. Cute 5,5. A petite figure.Black hair Brown eyes. Pixe cut. It wasn't something great. No star crossed lovers. No childhood best friend. No girls of my dreams.
Just a girl who listened to me once a while and then spoke her heart out when she felt like it.
I felt a strange aura of nervousness and being at ease around her.
Weird. How two such contradictory things happen can at once but they happened all the same.
She wasn't perfect . She just was and I found her cute. Maybe she did find me cute too.
No that's unlikely it's me just trying to make metallic taste of death more palatable and sweeter to swallow.
Someone you could talk with and get the reply.
"Hey i think so too. Same honestly"
instead of the usual bored face of indifference and a wait to change the topic of conversation to other topics.
Can't believe that just being born a girl and the fact that she agreed with me and understood a part of me could engrave her so deep in my soul.
That she's all i could think of as i die. Even after all this time.
*a single tear washes down from his left eye*
*Laughs madly*
I remember. Eureka.
She used me too.
She saw my face. She saw me blushing. Spotted the loneliness inside me.
Probably thought of me as a easy target to do her homework for her.
A brother . What bullshit.
Though then again she genuinely tell me her secrets.
Maybe it's the taste of metal and lead in my brain which is poisoning my sweet memories .
No no. That can't be right. She did seem genuine.
I guess i never really lived. or if i did I can't remember.
I have been dead for so long that any piece of happiness the world may have shown just looked either worthless or just fake.
I stooped seeing the world with wonder and the world changed to fit my view of it.
Why does friendship and helping each other just seem like being used to me.
Why do my memories rot. Why does love and hope fade away.

Just to look at the world with innocence and be greeted with a innocent world in return where people are genuine and where people do care instead of the apathy and laughter.

I can't move.
huh . well there is one thing i can do. It has been done everywhere and doesn't produce any effect whatsoever.
but
eh
it is funny.
and maybe i too would be a god if I laugh.
Lifts up his left hand .
Holds up fist to air.
slowly opens hands
Points up a middle to the north direction.
*Laughs*
I am not going to die crying of regret.
I won't ask for the love I did not receive.

I have only emotion now.
child like curiosity.

Even if i die my thirst would keep my corpse walking.
I would know with certainty what happens after death.
I exist and in a few moments i would know that i do not exist. I would know two things for certain instead of just knowing one thing.
So I laugh.
Gods won't it be funny if the only believe i have , in cold science. Also breaks down as a fitting end to this tragic comedy.
Wrong about everything in life.
Huh Gods.
Won't it be funny if i am even wrong about the fact that oblivion awaits after death.
Tragedy isn't complete or as incomplete without it.
Weather I live or die. I am either right about oblivion after death or I live.
A win win situation. My curiosity will be satisfied and no one can take it away from me. My death doesn't matter anymore.

The world laughed. The tragedy shall be incomplete.
His curiosity which even overtook his desire to live shall not be satisfied.
The gods laughed.

A Man lives for the first time .
For he wasn't alive in his first life.