write a moth isekai

shadow_slayer

basically I'm calling all isekai authors to write a moth isekai. this is optional to do of course i'm a kind goddess
required tags:
-female protagonist
-non-human protagonist
optional tags:
-male to female
-loli
-reincarnated as a monster
my goal in making this writing prompt is that i wanna see a little fluffy moth girl based on the venezuelan poodle moth.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Having just been brought to this world by my untimely death, I have become moth and... Shiny light. Must, go, toward, the light. *He is burned to death upon impact as he flew into a candles flame.* This time, as punishment for his insolent and almost comedic instant death, he has been reborn... Again, as a moth; but not just any moth, a queen loli moth girl. Obsessed with lamps and other really bright things, she traverses the land, searching.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
To start taking up the resident weeb degenerate's role, there is a hentai manga series (with a bit of psycho/time-twisting/SCP-like setting) from SOLOPIPB called Shiragasane Tsuzure. (Or just Shiragasane, as it has multiple issues; Tsuzure is just one such issue.)

If you are into the moth GF thing, you may like it.

SailusGebel

To start taking up the resident weeb degenerate's role, there is a hentai manga series (with a bit of psycho/time-twisting/SCP-like setting) from SOLOPIPB called Shiragasane Tsuzure. (Or just Shiragasane, as it has multiple issues; Tsuzure is just one such issue.)

Scary boobs.

Harvier

Having just been brought to this world by my untimely death, I have become moth and... Shiny light. Must, go, toward, the light. *He is burned to death upon impact as he flew into a candles flame.* This time, as punishment for his insolent and almost comedic instant death, he has been reborn... Again, as a moth; but not just any moth, a queen loli moth girl. Obsessed with lamps and other really bright things, she traverses the land, searching.
Quite realistic.

protagonist is isekai'd as moth
lives for a few days and grows into adulthood
notices adventurer's campfire
dumb moth attracted to fire
flies closer and gets eaten by nearby frog
frog is the real protagonist
images (24).jpeg

J_Chemist

You missed one detail every moth isekai needs.

A grueling lead up to a gritty battle with their one true enemy... the lamp shade.

Placeholder

Only if they were iskeaied by a lamp in their first life.

Also, Cinnamon Bun is at the inevitable moth arc stage in it's storytelling.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
no
basically I'm calling all isekai authors to write a moth isekai. this is optional to do of course i'm a kind goddess
required tags:
-female protagonist
-non-human protagonist
optional tags:
-male to female
-loli
my goal in making this writing prompt is that i wanna see a little fluffy moth girl based on the venezuelan poodle moth.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

Heve read this doujin and can confirm it is good , it also has alot of twist and confusing ending (2 to be exact) and a sequel that take place in a A.U (i think, it have the same character )

Tag: yandere, time travel, incest, insect, loli, mother, daughter, big pp, last but not least MOTH.

BigBadBoi

10/10 fap would recommend