write a moth isekai

TrashyCat

Today had been a strange day for Milo.

It began just like any other day.

He woke up early in the morning, drank coffee and ate breakfast, before preparing himself for work. Once he began driving though, was when the strange happenings started occurring.

At first it was merely just slight whispering in his ears, which he chalked up as auditory illusions. While it was certainly weird, it wasn't something he was foreign of, given that he often stays up late immersing himself in his video games.

Perhaps he just had a bad sleep last night.

Unfortunately, at some point, it grew worse, as he began to see unexplainable visions, which would dissipate with a blink. The problem caused his productivity to take a hit, so much so that his own supervisor was worried about him.

In the end, he was told to go home and rest, which he, having had enough of the growing weirdness, happily obliged.

Just as he was making his way home, a severe headache ensued, resulting in him passing out.

And that event, was precisely when everything changed.

Awakening a second time that day, he found himself in the middle of the forest. Moreover, many unusual panic inducing changes took place.

For one, he felt much shorter, while his hair grew all the way to his waist. Although he didn't have a way to perceive a change in height, his own gut feeling along with his size in comparison to the grass and trees around him told this was likely the case.

Secondly, he now had four different arms covered in a white, fluffy, fur-like texture, along with an unclear pair of extra appendages behind him. There was even a pair of antennae protruding from his head. The fluffy fur itself also seems to cover parts of his body, like his neck and legs.

But worst of all, it is missing. His lifeblood, the very representative of his identity as a man, was now gone. This was perhaps the main cause of his ever growing panic.

At first, he thought he was merely dreaming, but the feeling of touch, along with his other acute senses simply cast away any form of doubts, no matter how unwilling he was.

Now, with little to no choice, he began to walk around the vicinity, knowing he couldn't possibly stay within this place.

The forest was vast, even after walking for what seems to be an hour, Milo has yet to even see a way out.

Strangely though, his legs were still fine after such an activity. Despite his tiny stature, the physical qualities of the body he was inhibiting appeared to be better than even his previous body.

On the way, he attempted to use the wing-like appendages behind him, to no avail. Whether he lacked the instinct, or the wings themselves were unable to carry him, it was clear he couldn't fly.

It was a bit disappointing, yet he carried on, knowing he had to find a civilization soon.

After some unknown time, he began to feel vibrations on the ground. Some distance away from him, the sound of explosions were echoing around the forest.

As with anyone with a sane mind, Milo ran the opposite direction of the sound.

Unfortunately, life seemed to enjoy toying with him, since the sound appeared to be coming closer to him. The earth began to vibrate more and more strongly, and despite his best efforts of escape, he soon saw whatever it was making the racket.

It was a giant brown lizard-like creature, with limbs thicker than the trees surrounding him along with fangs and claws which were as long or longer than his current height. The beast itself appeared to be riddled with injuries, as scorching hot blood flowed out of its wounds.

Although, that wasn't quite what Milo was paying attention to, since his mind was busy being preoccupied by one thought.

"Oh, fuck. I'm dead aren't I?"

Just as the beast was about to draw closer to him, an even larger wolf plopped down the lizard, pinning it in place, before crushing its neck with their maw.

<Well, that was unexpected. I didn't think it could run that quickly>

Before Milo could even say or do anything, a voice unexpectedly reverberated on his mind, which left him blank in disbelief.

"That's because you were playing around with your opponent, if you'd taken that seriously from the start, it would've ended immediately."

Hearing another voice woke Milo from his stupor, without realizing it, a person was already standing beside the enormous wolf. It was such a sudden appearance that he could barely process what just occurred.

<Yeah, but that would be boring you know?>

"Maybe so, but you almost endangered someone by giving that thing a chance to escape."

<Hey, it's not my fault, I didn't know someone was going to be here.>

It took Milo a while to finally understand that the person was conversing with the giant wolf, though as of late, he could barely accept everything that happened so far.

Taking a closer look, the person before him was actually a young man wearing what he would assume was leather armor with a sword strapped to his back. He had short black hair, while boasting a pair of crimson red eyes.

Strangely enough though, the painfully handsome features of the young man's face gave him a weirdest feeling of familiarity, as if he'd met this person before.

The young man turned to Milo, before inching closer, before squatting in front of him to level their eyes with his.

"What exactly is a Mothyrian doing here?" The young man asked Milo, though Milo himself took a few moments to realize 'Mothyrian' might be referring to him.

"A-ah, Um. I-I don't really know how I got here either." A young, childish voice escaped Milo's lips, which were far cry from his original masculine voice.

"I see." From a small bag hanging by the young man's waist, he took out a large blanket-like object, which he immediately wrapped around Milo.

Seeing it, Milo couldn't help but focus his gaze on the waist bag, as given by its size, there was no way it could fit something like what the young man just pulled out.

"Just tell us where you live, we'll try to bring you back home."

"I... just want to know. Where are we exactly?" Fortifying his resolve, Milo asked the question that's been bogging his mind.

"Hmm? We are at the Samistron region, ruled and guarded by the Demon Baron Talion. Is your home situated elsewhere?"

"...I don't think I'm supposed to be here." It was the only answer Milo could conceive.

"Then, do you know the name of your place or any notable landmarks where you're from?"

Milo remained silent, by now he was well aware that this was definitely not earth. Describing his home would probably prove useless.

<If you don't know, that's fine, we can always ask around if there's a Mothyrian village nearby. By the way, I'm Zhephir and this guy is my boss, Niel. What's your name?>

The wolf chimed in. Without Milo realizing it, the wolf already shrunk down from its huge stature into something resembling a husky.

Though what Milo really focused on was the name of the young man, Niel. It gave him the weirdest sense of déjà vu.

That name, along with his familiar facial feature, gave him the feeling that Niel was someone he knew before. But then that wouldn't make any sense, if this wasn't earth, then how would Milo have met him?

Regardless, Milo didn't leave them to wait for too long.

"My name is Milo. C-Can you guys...um, help me?"

[A/N: I might've went too far.]

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive

I got forcefully knocked out and tamed, and now this crazy looking purple super-mutant is riding me around the desert. I think there's a wyvern in that canyon over there.

Please save me.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.

He woke up early in the morning, drank coffee and ate breakfast, before preparing himself for work. Once he began driving though, was when the strange happenings started occurring.

At first it was merely just slight whispering in his ears, which he chalked up as auditory illusions. While it was certainly weird, it wasn't something he was foreign of, given that he often stays up late immersing himself in his video games.

Unfortunately, at some point, it grew worse, as he began to see unexplainable visions, which would dissipate with a blink. The problem caused his productivity to take a hit, so much so that his own supervisor was worried about him.

In the end, he was told to go home and rest, which he, having had enough of the growing weirdness, happily obliged.

Just as he was making his way home, a severe headache ensued, resulting in him passing out.

Awakening a second time that day, he found himself in the middle of the forest. Moreover, many unusual panic inducing changes took place.

For one, he felt much shorter, while his hair grew all the way to his waist. Although he didn't have a way to perceive a change in height, his own gut feeling along with his size in comparison to the grass and trees around him told this was likely the case.

Secondly, he now had four different arms covered in a white, fluffy, fur-like texture, along with an unclear pair of extra appendages behind him. There was even a pair of antennae protruding from his head. The fluffy fur itself also seems to cover parts of his body, like his neck and legs.

But worst of all, it is missing. His lifeblood, the very representative of his identity as a man, was now gone. This was perhaps the main cause of his ever growing panic.

At first, he thought he was merely dreaming, but the feeling of touch, along with his other acute senses simply cast away any form of doubts, no matter how unwilling he was.

Now, with little to no choice, he began to walk around the vicinity, knowing he couldn't possibly stay within this place.

The forest was vast, even after walking for what seems to be an hour, Milo has yet to even see a way out.

Strangely though, his legs were still fine after such an activity. Despite his tiny stature, the physical qualities of the body he was inhibiting appeared to be better than even his previous body.

On the way, he attempted to use the wing-like appendages behind him, to no avail. Whether he lacked the instinct, or the wings themselves were unable to carry him, it was clear he couldn't fly.

It was a bit disappointing, yet he carried on, knowing he had to find a civilization soon.

After some unknown time, he began to feel vibrations on the ground. Some distance away from him, the sound of explosions were echoing around the forest.

Unfortunately, life seemed to enjoy toying with him, since the sound appeared to be coming closer to him. The earth began to vibrate more and more strongly, and despite his best efforts of escape, he soon saw whatever it was making the racket.

It was a giant brown lizard-like creature, with limbs thicker than the trees surrounding him along with fangs and claws which were as long or longer than his current height. The beast itself appeared to be riddled with injuries, as scorching hot blood flowed out of its wounds.

Although, that wasn't quite what Milo was paying attention to, since his mind was busy being preoccupied by one thought.

Just as the beast was about to draw closer to him, an even larger wolf plopped down the lizard, pinning it in place, before crushing its neck with their maw.

Before Milo could even say or do anything, a voice unexpectedly reverberated on his mind, which left him blank in disbelief.

"That's because you were playing around with your opponent, if you'd taken that seriously from the start, it would've ended immediately."

Hearing another voice woke Milo from his stupor, without realizing it, a person was already standing beside the enormous wolf. It was such a sudden appearance that he could barely process what just occurred.

"Maybe so, but you almost endangered someone by giving that thing a chance to escape."

It took Milo a while to finally understand that the person was conversing with the giant wolf, though as of late, he could barely accept everything that happened so far.

Taking a closer look, the person before him was actually a young man wearing what he would assume was leather armor with a sword strapped to his back. He had short black hair, while boasting a pair of crimson red eyes.

Strangely enough though, the painfully handsome features of the young man's face gave him a weirdest feeling of familiarity, as if he'd met this person before.

The young man turned to Milo, before inching closer, before squatting in front of him to level their eyes with his.

"What exactly is a Mothyrian doing here?" The young man asked Milo, though Milo himself took a few moments to realize 'Mothyrian' might be referring to him.

"A-ah, Um. I-I don't really know how I got here either." A young, childish voice escaped Milo's lips, which were far cry from his original masculine voice.

"I see." From a small bag hanging by the young man's waist, he took out a large blanket-like object, which he immediately wrapped around Milo.

Seeing it, Milo couldn't help but focus his gaze on the waist bag, as given by its size, there was no way it could fit something like what the young man just pulled out.

"I... just want to know. Where are we exactly?" Fortifying his resolve, Milo asked the question that's been bogging his mind.

"Hmm? We are at the Samistron region, ruled and guarded by the Demon Baron Talion. Is your home situated elsewhere?"

"...I don't think I'm supposed to be here." It was the only answer Milo could conceive.

"Then, do you know the name of your place or any notable landmarks where you're from?"

Milo remained silent, by now he was well aware that this was definitely not earth. Describing his home would probably prove useless.

<If you don't know, that's fine, we can always ask around if there's a Mothyrian village nearby. By the way, I'm Zhephir and this guy is my boss, Niel. What's your name?>

The wolf chimed in. Without Milo realizing it, the wolf already shrunk down from its huge stature into something resembling a husky.

Though what Milo really focused on was the name of the young man, Niel. It gave him the weirdest sense of déjà vu.

That name, along with his familiar facial feature, gave him the feeling that Niel was someone he knew before. But then that wouldn't make any sense, if this wasn't earth, then how would Milo have met him?

Awesome. Loved the part when she said "It's mothing time!" And started mothing all over the place

shadow_slayer

ha I only like mature thicc women that also happen to either be a fox girl or a demon.
fun fact my pfp is scp-049 (I think it's 049 at least I may be wrong as It has been a millennia since I have seen anything scp) as a kiwi bird

shadow_slayer

Awesome. Loved the part when she said "It's mothing time!" And started mothing all over the place

just saw this and love it would like to see a full book someday

shadow_slayer

sorry bro

I got forcefully knocked out and tamed, and now this crazy looking purple super-mutant is riding me around the desert. I think there's a wyvern in that canyon over there.

Please save me.
made a treaty of nonagression with wyverns the other day

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Sorry, but I will never write a story with a female MC. That's just silly.
Remarkable. The level of sexism is beyond belief. And the amount of physical pain it causes me is likewise incredible.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Its a good thing you weren't born 100 years ago.
For sure, though I probably would have a different mindset. I would hope that I would be better, but I might as well be a different person if I had been born then. Though if I was born there with my modern personality, I definitely am glad I wasn't born then.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
basically I'm calling all isekai authors to write a moth isekai. this is optional to do of course i'm a kind goddess
required tags:
-female protagonist
-non-human protagonist
optional tags:
-male to female
-loli
-reincarnated as a monster
my goal in making this writing prompt is that i wanna see a little fluffy moth girl based on the venezuelan poodle moth.
HA HA HA.
Like female protagonists exist. I can be very creative, but let's stick to things that are at least theoretically possible, okay?