Write a novel

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Well, don’t think this is a good idea, so what? The idea just came into my head.

Format: Each reply only contains one sentence if you’re writing the novel. Quote the previous sentence to continue. If you don’t quote the previous sentence, I’ll count it as a regular comment.
Format2: Just in case this thread becomes a chaos, I’ll only take the first sentence in those with the same quote.

Please do note that I’ll really be posting this as a novel on SH, so think twice before replying, though I don’t believe this thread would get enough reply for even the first chapter…

Bonus: Idk if this kind of game existed or not, so roast me with whatever topic except from copying, thank you.

Now then, here’s the first sentence:
It was a beautiful morning, everyone got up and did their work, and it was the same for Marie.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I think there were a few of these...
It was a beautiful morning, everyone got up and did their work, and it was the same for Marie.
Her work was hard and she wished she was dead by the end of each day, but it was important, so there was really nothing she could do about it, but drink her sorrows away in the evenings

Agentt

Thighs

Her work was hard and she wished she was dead by the end of each day, but it was important, so there was really nothing she could do about it, but drink her sorrows away in the evenings
Indeed, for she had fallen in love with a scoundrel man back when she was young and innocent. Now that she has been married for over 5 years, all she could do was to satisfy his dorito addiction.

Nhatduongg

Oh no! Anyway,
Indeed, for she had fallen in love with a scoundrel man back when she was young and innocent. Now that she has been married for over 5 years, all she could do was to satisfy his dorito addiction.
Thinking about it, she decided to stop by a dorito factory on the way back.

Nhatduongg

As she thought about, she didn't notice the traffic lights turned red, and a truck swiftly took her life
Side comment: Why tf??
Sentence: Well, that was quite unlucky for her, but it wasn’t the end of the story.

Amok

grblbrbl
She got reincarnated, of course. Not in another world, but on Earth as a... cyborg baby.
So superior where the nano-mechanites and bio-synth neuronets installed within Marie that she grew into a full-grown cyborg replicant within the span of seven years--an overweight male(appearance forty) who rode upon a mobility scooter through the streets of Bangkok, and she had one mission: to conquer planet Earth.

Last edited:

CynicalStrawberry

So superior where the nano-mechanites and bio-synth neuronets installed within Marie that she grew into a full-grown cyborg replicant within the span of seven years--an overweight male(appearance forty) who rode upon a mobility scooter through the streets of Bangkok, and she had one mission: to conquer planet Earth.
Naturally, the first step in conquering is having minions so she decided to enslave all the monkeys in the nearby forest.

morhamza

She encountered some space commies, oh no! Whatever shall she do?
So she shot herself in the head with all 57 rounds, it is all futile anyways, we'll lose anyways, why should I let myself be killed by the enemies, she thought before committing the dastardly act.

TastyCake

So she shot herself in the head with all 57 rounds, it is all futile anyways, we'll lose anyways, why should I let myself be killed by the enemies, she thought before committing the dastardly act.
All the bullets bounce off, plot armor happened.

Agentt

Thighs
And she turned into a ghost,

Nhatduongg

Side comment: Damn i was going to comment this. She felt a great weight settle upon her, a heavy, hot pressure, and the sense that she was being squeezed and the air was being drawn from her chest. That was when she discovered a whole new world. A world full of ghosts and monsters.
Side comment: Where’s your quote? Also I take TastyCake sentence because it was first (read Format and Format2).
SC2: Well now let’s just write side comments as SCs for short. Anyway, I’ll start publishing the first chapter when this reach 500 words. Until then, good night.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Unfortunately, plot armor didn't last long as the next moment, the space commies shot a laser beam which erased the entire world.
Such was the terrible end of Marie, but Earth's humanity still had a future: a baby, wrapped in a red Cape with a large yellow "S" on it, inside a space capsule, floating through the space in a cryogenic sleep