Writing Prompt Write a Story About Just the Seven Dwarves, but They Are In a Cultivation World

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Draconite

Exist in the void
Once upon a time there exist 7 dwarves, the dwarves were searching for the immortal treasure of their clan...

One day, a jade beauty suddenly stumbled upon their humble abode, they kindly nursed the beauty back to health and pickpocket her along the way.

The beauty was unexpectedly very kind, the dwarves were charmed by the kindness of the beauty, so they let her stay in their house.

A couple of days passed by, the jade beauty, Bai Xue, was already comfortable living in the dwarf's home. Although it was honestly worse than her house, it provided hher something her house never had... warmth.

But alas, the calm days were never long. The arch enemy of Bai Xue, Edu Di, came to the dwarf's house while the dwarves were away, poisoning her.

Heart broken the dwarves tried all sorts of method to wake her up! But the poison were far too sinister to cure. But then the prince of the Bai Kingdom came stumbling on to their house.

Seeing Bai Xue, the prince was aroused and kissed her on the lips. Then suddenly Bai Xue was awake, and instantly fell in love with the prince because of his protagonist aura.

They then went to the Bai Kingdom and have a grand wedding. The dwarves were understandably heart broken, but at least they have pickpocketed her...

The End

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
There was once a powerful heavenly emperor who ruled the land of immortals. However, he was betrayed by his friend after defending the demons who plan on invading the immortal world.

He was split into seven, being tossed into the mortal world to live out as a normal cultivator.

7 powerful children were born with immense cultivation however they cannot cultivate due to their danians being separated or missing. Yet, our protagonist(Chinese name for red?) meets with a young girl(name for blue) which they save each other by combining themselves into one and unlocking their cultivation.

While they discover that they could cultivate, the traitor(snow white) soon discovers them and begins sending demon soldiers as the protagonist after unlocking his memories must reunite with the rest of the fellow children and stop snow white and find out the betrayal hidden within the story.

Starting:
The protagonist(Red)
The heroine(Blue)
The muscle(Green)
The Alchemist(Yellow)
The Revenger(Black)
The Poison Master(Silver)
The Seer(Gold)
The Traitor(Snow White)
The Mastermind(Evil Queen)
And.... The Mysterious Helper(The prince)

Join in as they fight in arenas, join a sect and win the hearts of the people while ascending into godhood and know the plot behind Snow White's Betrayal!

Go Go Power Ra-I mean. The Dwarven Force!

Agentt

Thighs
there were seven garden gnomes. they cultivate by fucking each other at the same time.

...and they got pregnant.

the end.
Reminds me of a similar story.
God creates man.
Man says " Hey god, give me something to put this dick into."
So god creates another man. The first man begins to fuck the other. The other man says "Hey god, give me something to put this dick into."
And hence began the chain, god creating a man, each requesting another man.
After a thousand tries, God finally realized he can put an end to this if he just creates a man without a dick.
So he creates the first woman.

Reminds me of a similar story.
God creates man.
Man says " Hey god, give me something to put this dick into."
So god creates another man. The first man begins to fuck the other. The other man says "Hey god, give me something to put this dick into."
And hence began the chain, god creating a man, each requesting another man.
After a thousand tries, God finally realized he can put an end to this if he just creates a man without a dick.
So he creates the first woman.
and the women got gangbanged to death by the rest of the men

D:

or more like, since the men already get used to another men, the girl gets left alone :o

so in the end, god gave her a dick.