Write About Deadly WAIFUS

JayDirex

Here, Here! I propose for the next SH Author's contest (2021) we write short stories about:

DEADLY WAIFUS!!!

Via Sword, Gun, or However- The story must be about a Waifu avenging/rescuing her own Waifu-or-Husbando from the bad guys. In say 4K to 10K words. Cover art Optional. Your story will consist of a DANGEROUS FEMALE (or other, all good) MC's like these below going about dispensing JUSTICE!!

This a contest I could win, cuz bad girls ish life

thedude3445

Absolutely. I've been waiting to write a story about some noir-style assassin waifu saving her helpless husbando in a spy adventure (that turns out to be sci-fi halfway through) for all my life! Even if I just thought of this idea at this exact moment.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
now, this sort of contest i might actually be able to write something for. :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir:

CL

I might join in this. Are we going to await approval of authentication from Tony to establish this as the 2021 contest first or can we go ahead?

JayDirex

I might join in this. Are we going to await approval of authentication from Tony to establish this as the 2021 contest first or can we go ahead?
you know what since so many people have quietly responded about this even though it was a joke posting, I'm going to share it with @Alverost and see what he thinks.

Alve, If you're reading this I can put up the sponsorship money for this contest. Like I said, it was a joke post but if people are serious I'll absolutely sponsor this contest for Scribble Hub, we'll talk.

Reactions: CL