Looking for Work Writer | Editor [Comissions open till July.]

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Greetings,

For those who read this thread, I'll be selling writing and editing.
Ever had an idea that you'd love to see written? 10€/1k words you can see that happening!
For the fellow authors, who may need a hand towards editing 5€/1k words. (Reading prior chapters additional fee.)
If ghost-writer [name not showing in the product be it Amazon or any other place, the price doubles.]
Any type of prompt is acceptable.

Portfolio:
Writing example:

Editing & Proofreading example:

Master degree in English, even though I haven't really applied it in either of the novels to its full capacity.
Simple to understand texts end up being the best, from the feedback I've received at least.

--> Discord <--

Best regards, yours truly~

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Now that I'm a breastfeeding mom, there are times when I consider just handing over the rest of my drafts for Kaiba's Prostitute and letting someone else handle the conclusion. It would be a long-term project, and I'd want to find the right person to work with. You would need to be able to read my cursive, though. I believe that my cursive is pretty legible as far as cursive goes.

First of all, read it, let me know if you are comfortable with the themes, and we can go from there. It's the first link in my signature.

whitesculptor

Now that I'm a breastfeeding mom, there are times when I consider just handing over the rest of my drafts for Kaiba's Prostitute and letting someone else handle the conclusion. It would be a long-term project, and I'd want to find the right person to work with. You would need to be able to read my cursive, though. I believe that my cursive is pretty legible as far as cursive goes.

First of all, read it, let me know if you are comfortable with the themes, and we can go from there. It's the first link in my signature.
Sorry for the wait I was reading the beginning of the story!
First of all congratulations on your child, hope it'll grow super healthy, secondly, I was surprised when I read the name "Kaiba," as I'm actually a fan of Yugioh more for the cards which bring me some nostalgia from like... 20 years ago? It's been far too long to know for sure... anyway~ I didn't find anything particularly bad theme-wise.
Take your time writing and contextualizing everything that you'd like to be done, and I'll thoroughly see what can be arranged related to your "drafts/manuscripts," and the way you'd like the story to end, after all, it is your baby.
Once that is set hit me up wherever you prefer, and in case we do move forward I'll have to take some days to read the whole story so I know the full context(I'll be reading it slowly meanwhile during work) and adapt to your writing style(unless that isn't an obligation).

Best regards!

Last edited:

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
I have the author on a server , i hang at.
I may ask if you did it or edit tho.

whitesculptor

I have the author on a server , i hang at.
I may ask if you did it or edit tho.
You can confirm it, there's no problem at all!
(Just on a clarification it was only edition & proofreading, Symphony is the one who wrote it!)

K5Rakitan

Sorry for the wait I was reading the beginning of the story!
First of all congratulations on your child, hope it'll grow super healthy, secondly, I was surprised when I read the name "Kaiba," as I'm actually a fan of Yugioh more for the cards which bring me some nostalgia from like... 20 years ago? It's been far too long to know for sure... anyway~ I didn't find anything particularly bad theme-wise.
Take your time writing and contextualizing everything that you'd like to be done, and I'll thoroughly see what can be arranged related to your "drafts/manuscripts," and the way you'd like the story to end, after all, it is your baby.
Once that is set hit me up wherever you prefer, and in case we do move forward I'll have to take some days to read the whole story so I know the full context(I'll be reading it slowly meanwhile during work) and adapt to your writing style(unless that isn't an obligation).

Best regards!
Awesome! Well, it does get more hairy as it goes along, especially with the religious themes, so I'd completely understand if you decided you didn't want to work with it, but yeah. I'll start thinking about how to go about finishing it. The writing style would be important if you want to be completely anonymous as a ghostwriter, but if you want your name on it as a collaborator, the style wouldn't matter quite as much. I'd still like it somewhat consistent, but a little deviation from style wouldn't hurt.

whitesculptor

Awesome! Well, it does get more hairy as it goes along, especially with the religious themes, so I'd completely understand if you decided you didn't want to work with it, but yeah. I'll start thinking about how to go about finishing it. The writing style would be important if you want to be completely anonymous as a ghostwriter, but if you want your name on it as a collaborator, the style wouldn't matter quite as much. I'd still like it somewhat consistent, but a little deviation from style wouldn't hurt.
Understood, in what comes to recognition I leave that option to the author since it's a paid work, one can't be too greedy C:
Related to the style, I'll adapt to yours as much as possible, worst case we use dark magician to transform the styles equally!
If you need anything meanwhile just let me know.
Best regards

K5Rakitan

Understood, in what comes to recognition I leave that option to the author since it's a paid work, one can't be too greedy C:
Related to the style, I'll adapt to yours as much as possible, worst case we use dark magician to transform the styles equally!
If you need anything meanwhile just let me know.
Best regards
I think I would like to tell my readers just in case they detect any difference in writing style. Plus, it would give you something to add to your portfolio. I did a little ghostwriting many years ago, and it felt rather demoralizing to know I couldn't prove it was my work in case I wanted to use it to advance my career. As the real-life version of Laura knows, fanfiction can actually help you land a job writing in certain industries where your employers want you to write about pre-existing characters.

I'll still want my husband to beta read before posting new chapters. After all, it's a fanfic of him, too! We're just using Michael instead of his real name. He's not too happy about the idea of me spending over a thousand dollars on this, but we'll start slow, and if it's good quality work, we'll see where this goes.

whitesculptor

I think I would like to tell my readers just in case they detect any difference in writing style. Plus, it would give you something to add to your portfolio. I did a little ghostwriting many years ago, and it felt rather demoralizing to know I couldn't prove it was my work in case I wanted to use it to advance my career. As the real-life version of Laura knows, fanfiction can actually help you land a job writing in certain industries where your employers want you to write about pre-existing characters.

I'll still want my husband to beta read before posting new chapters. After all, it's a fanfic of him, too! We're just using Michael instead of his real name. He's not too happy about the idea of me spending over a thousand dollars on this, but we'll start slow, and if it's good quality work, we'll see where this goes.
That's quite true, but since I have been doing this for a while, being a phantom or not doesn't really worry me, that's why I always give that option to the Authors! ^^

Regarding money, I'll tell you what I convey to everyone there is time and nothing will be rushed & only consent to it if you can afford it, otherwise it's preferably if you withdraw the request, it's totally okay(especially seeing as you're a mom, life comes first after all), so don't feel forced in any way!

:blob_cookie:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Interesting, I even took a glance at your own work and I can say I am fairly impressed with this. Too bad, I cannot offer you a contract. The reason is not only financially, but also that I prefer to write my own plots out. All the best though!

K5Rakitan

That's quite true, but since I have been doing this for a while, being a phantom or not doesn't really worry me, that's why I always give that option to the Authors! ^^

Regarding money, I'll tell you what I convey to everyone there is time and nothing will be rushed & only consent to it if you can afford it, otherwise it's preferably if you withdraw the request, it's totally okay(especially seeing as you're a mom, life comes first after all), so don't feel forced in any way!

:blob_cookie:
Indeed, we can afford it, but we have more thinking to do about it in any case.

whitesculptor

Interesting, I even took a glance at your own work and I can say I am fairly impressed with this. Too bad, I cannot offer you a contract. The reason is not only financially, but also that I prefer to write my own plots out. All the best though!
Appreciated, do make sure to drop by in the future, when you have finished a novel for me to read, it would make me happy!

Indeed, we can afford it, but we have more thinking to do about it in any case.
No worries, specially seeing as it'll be long term if it does happen, I've read first 10 chapters so far during free time at work, and I can't help but laugh at Kaiba personality, I can totally imagine him going down such path, for now Joan seems pretty chill, haven't noticed special personality traits, she's just really easy going, kind of goes with the flow, if that makes sense,(her agoraphobia sounds interesting.)
Reading around 5 chaps a day since I've been taking notes of places and character names, and personality traits, I can imagine Joan husband beat kaiba at some point, the brother seems pretty kind, seeing as in the anime he was a child one can develop his persona towards any way, though a good calm lover seems alright, he also has that brotherly love and he saved him when he was a kid, so a bit of bl/3some could be pretty legit too.
Hope you're doing well! Cheers

Last edited:

Noah_Perod

Greetings,
I've checked your portfolio and honestly it looks pretty good, especially considering your own is a speed writing for plot. Ended up reading the whole thing since I'm a fan of litrpg theme among other genres, nonetheless, I'd like to hire you for 10€ in a long time period project, to write me a litrpg of my liking, I'll send you a dm with the prompt so no one steals the idea, once you reply to me and if you agree to it, do let me know, also how many projects will you be taking at once?

whitesculptor

Greetings,
I've checked your portfolio and honestly it looks pretty good, especially considering your own is a speed writing for plot. Ended up reading the whole thing since I'm a fan of litrpg theme among other genres, nonetheless, I'd like to hire you for 10€ in a long time period project, to write me a litrpg of my liking, I'll send you a dm with the prompt so no one steals the idea, once you reply to me and if you agree to it, do let me know, also how many projects will you be taking at once?
Hey, thank you for contacting me, and yes, I'd love to take on the offer, I don't do more than 3 works at once though, and one slot is already reserved for K5Rakitan!
Feel free to dm the prompt and we'll discuss the idea further either through messages or discord, whichever you prefer.
Best regards