Writing 2 firsts in one chapter

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
So, I’m working on a chapter, and in said chapter, MC gets a harem, but of course the chapter is also a smut. I’m having issues trying to incorporate the smut part into the gaining of the harem part. How do I make the 2 flow smoothly?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Do they have to get the harem all at once? I'm writing harem smut but the harem will be gathered gradually. If it was all at once I think I'd write a massive orgy and the last ones standing as it were would be harem material :LOL:

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Do they have to get the harem all at once? I'm writing harem smut but the harem will be gathered gradually. If it was all at once I think I'd write a massive orgy and the last ones standing as it were would be harem material :LOL:
If I’m not mistaken., there’s actually a book on WN that goes like that 😂, Reverend Ecstasy

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
No he gets the harem slowly but the start of the harem is in this chapter

D

Deleted member 54065

It's the start of the harem part, though you say it's also a smut part.

And you also said that your MC would slowly get his harem. Unless it's one unusually long chapter, then he'll have one lady to have an intercourse with (based on what you said: harem, smut, but slow acquisition).

You may be excited to get to the 'exciting parts' but I suggest you take a proper build up on the way to those, in order for your story's flow to be smooth.

Don't cut corners by shortening the 'build up' parts of the narrative.