Writing Writing A Stupid MC

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That's the title? I'll make sure to watch that.
It's an anime that bridges between the old era and the new computer animation. It's right on the cusp of the harem burst of trend, but the romance is justified and the harem is actually memorable with good characters to back it up. Plot is nonsensical but that's sort of the point. It's the most 6/10 romcom anime you're ever gonna watch.

ludagad

I...I had a stupid friend once (life parted our ways). You couldn't get angry at her cause you know she didn't do these things on purpose, but it was damn tiresome to be around her. Best way I can describe her is being like a child. She did things out of curiosity and didn't have the mental capacity to think about or predict the consequences. Consequences didn't even occur to her as something to think about. But she was very friendly and nice and didn't judge anyone. She'd be impressed with the smallest things like being able to walk in a straight line. Sadly, very easy to take advantage of if she meets the wrong people. Hope she's doing fine and has met a nice and patient dude to take care of her.