Writing and MTL

ForestDweller

And this is why I opted to translate my stuff on my own :blob_pout: I mean translators are worth every dollar you pay them but I guess for most of us here, that's just completely impossible to do.

I'll say though: Some readers like translating as well so maybe you could also work with one of them to make a semi-professional translation happen? Just an idea ~

I know someone is translating my story to Russian. Without my permission. And while monetizing it too.

I have no idea how good a job he's doing. Though at least thanks to him, I have at least one Russian fan, judging by the translated comments.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I know someone is translating my story to Russian. Without my permission. And while monetizing it too.

I have no idea how good a job he's doing. Though at least thanks to him, I have at least one Russian fan, judging by the translated comments.
I have those too. They have a whole-ass page with lots of translations. I MTLed some comments etc. and apparently, they are even checking for stuff on my website to make sure they get the latest version of everything. Truth be told, I am not amused by this. Russian is definitely off of my list of languages I'd ever officially translate into now.