Writing Exercise: MAKE UP A QUOTE!! Inspire me, Thrill me, Enlighten me.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
My mind scares me sometimes.
Understandable.

TLCsDestiny

Apparently we evolved from the sea, yet now we can't breathe in it...so, what if we evolved into space, will we never be able to return back to earth? -TLCsDestiny

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
The Reality neither bends nor cares . Logic is just not enough. Assumptions have to be made.
man is naturally inclined to fantasy but despite hearts desire. Hearts Desire or beliefs don't change the world.
It's not that world is unchangeable it's just that man just doesn't have enough time for his desires effect to be seen and World Ends With You.

There was a man in Africa who wanted to reach the sun he ran besides a river chasing the sunset. He was found dead next day. Going to sun is not impossible we can easily do it but he could not. There was nothing he could have done.
For reality is what doesn't go away when we wish it would. You can change world by it's own rules not by your desires.
World isn't built on ideals or human wishes. Humans have built upon world and tried to will the ideals into existence

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
The Reality neither bends nor cares . Logic is just not enough. Assumptions have to be made.
man is naturally inclined to fantasy but despite hearts desire. Hearts Desire or beliefs don't change the world.
It's not that world is unchangeable it's just that man just doesn't have enough time for his desires effect to be seen and World Ends With You.

There was a man in Africa who wanted to reach the sun he ran besides a river chasing the sunset. He was found dead next day. Going to sun is not impossible we can easily do it but he could not. There was nothing he could have done.
For reality is what doesn't go away when we wish it would. You can change world by it's own rules not by your desires.
World isn't built on ideals or human wishes. Humans have built upon world and tried to will the ideals into existence

You know they looked at walls of stone in Greece and what they found. It was the most humane thing they could have found.
The inscriptions bore
"Handle with care" there was carving of a man with his penis erect bigger than his torso below it.
People were like that back then too and that man is dead and so will be you.

Man has always been same.
Desires have still been the same as now

World doesn't care about your desire.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Winds unwound, songs unsung,
Binds unbound, deeds undone.

"Fragility is perspective. What is not fragile to a black hole?"

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Why write quotes you don't believe in? Why pretend to believe in something,? Isn't that just the basic of writing believable characters are all about?

Plus, aren't making "insights" you believe in too easy? Where is the challenge in that?!
“It is a waste of my precious time on this planet to write the opposite of what I believe.”
-- Kari Rakitan

Now, here’s one I’ve tossed around several times that I’d like people to quote whenever some jerk tries to crush their dreams:

“We are not merely participants in culture but creators of it.”
-- Kari Rakitan

You can also substitute “society” for “culture” if you like.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
You can run as far as you want, but if you don't let it go then what's the point?

pyrak

If you sail into the wind, you will find yourself back where you started.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
*tents his fingers* "Always invest in the future. If you want to end a nation, corrupt its children; and watch it die from within" - Devil's Avocado 20202
Do you mind if I use this in a story of mine, or are you using it yourself? I still say this was the best quote present.

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
Do you mind if I use this in a story of mine, or are you using it yourself? I still say this was the best quote present.
I don't mind, I don't tend to say the same thing the same way twice anyway, so I if I do end up using it, as an idea it will probably be quite different.