Writing format

Surfing_Cipher

Recently the spacing of all the text in one particular novel is really weird and unorganized.

For example:
Imagine this is a sentence. Then there is a

weird problem.

this weird spacing problem really interrupts the flow of the novel and nobody else reading the novel has the same problem and only this particular novel has this problem.

Any fixes? Thanks!
Echoes Of The Mute Magician-HP fanfic

Agentt

Thighs
Ah, I don't know how to fix this, but it happens to me too when I try to copy something from MS word

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Recently the spacing of all the text in one particular novel is really weird and unorganized.

For example:
Imagine this is a sentence. Then there is a

weird problem.

this weird spacing problem really interrupts the flow of the novel and nobody else reading the novel has the same problem and only this particular novel has this problem.

Any fixes? Thanks!
Echoes Of The Mute Magician-HP fanfic
I tried checking and I can't replicate your problem, so I dunno what might be causing it... Try providing a screenshot maybe?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Are you copying and pasting from a different program? If so, you pretty much have to just reformat everything.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
That's weird, but I've only been writing in Scribblehub's text document thing personally.

Surfing_Cipher

I think its because I'm using a lolipop android from a phone using a laptop my first chapter was easily fixed