Writing Prompt: Childhood rivalry suddenly becomes intimate

SomeGuy

Okay guys, writing prompt of the century right here.

Saitama from One Punch Man, and Jerry Sienfield are both roommates, both being rivals from a young age after having a dispute over their favourite My Hero Acadamia fandom ships. Saitama is a big Deku x Bakugo fan while Jerry Sienfield is sending Isayama death threats to push Bakugo X Kirishima.

Suddenly, as they're watching Matt Patt's latest Game Theory Episode calculating the girth and width of Luigi's private parts, Lightning McQueen enters their house with a kitchen knife.

Both Saitama and Jerry Sienfield must defend themselves from this menacing new threat, bonding over their time together developing into a passionate romance.

I hope to see your wonderful creations from this masterpiece of a writing prompt starter.

Attachments

• 69kp1pnuts141.png
    69kp1pnuts141.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 36

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha good one! I cant wait.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
hey guys, what if [meme character] and [meme characters] does [common surface layer internet trend] and [quirky humor] and [random shit] on [famous youtube show] doing [sex joke] of [Nintendo character]

and brooooo what if they have SEX man like legit two [meme characters] having SEX

Lloyd

Professional Writer
hey guys, what if [meme character] and [meme characters] does [common surface layer internet trend] and [quirky humor] and [random shit] on [famous youtube show] doing [sex joke] of [Nintendo character]

and brooooo what if they have SEX man like legit two [meme characters] having SEX
This is the unironic equivalent of genocide.

SomeGuy

It’s too sad I’m literally incredibly brain dead to actually enjoy reading something like this

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

I don't watch enough TV to know who these people are, so thanks for the clarification!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Ehhh

But why can't they have a threesome with Lightning McQueen, who's a TodoBaku shipper??

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Gotta say I loved your rewrite of the OP's first post~