Implemented Writing Prompts section

TwilightForest

Being myself
Can we have a Writing Prompts section under Authors where users can make threads and share their story ideas? It can be Scribblehub's equivalent of NUF Pick Up Request.
NUF pick up request is for translations, isn't it? Can it be said for original works?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Can we have a Writing Prompts section under Authors where users can make threads and share their story ideas? It can be Scribblehub's equivalent of NUF Pick Up Request.
I think there was a thread like that in the [Discussions & Writing Tips] section.
X

saekicchi

NUF pick up request is for translations, isn't it? Can it be said for original works?
That's why we'll have a "Writing Prompts" section instead. Users will post writing prompts and authors will make stories based on them. I'm just saying it will serve like the author equivalent of pick up requests :)

D

Deleted member 697

That sounds pretty cool. So basically a suggestion corner? Someone gives a story idea and an author picks it up?

TwilightForest

Being myself
That's why we'll have a "Writing Prompts" section instead. Users will post writing prompts and authors will make stories based on them. I'm just saying it will serve like the author equivalent of pick up requests :)
Will the authors agree? I doubt it.

saekicchi

That sounds pretty cool. So basically a suggestion corner? Someone gives a story idea and an author picks it up?
Yes, something like that. Authors can browse the threads and maybe get inspirations, or cure their writer's block if they happen to come across awesome ideas.

Will the authors agree? I doubt it.

It's not like authors have to do the prompts. It's mainly for beginner authors or those struggling from writer's block, and the OP of the thread who'd like to read something but can't write it themselves.