Writing Prompts

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Help! My friend needs help with writing prompts, does anyone have one? (Preferably Sci-fi, BL, action, or GL)

Snowyflakes

Tell him that he can find as many as he needs on Pinterest. It's the best site for those.

Also, I don't understand the prompts for BL or GL... :blob_hmm: I mean, you can use almost any writing prompt to fit in your wanted genre.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
As the first use of the super-plotdevice-communicator thingy is turned on to reach the stars, they get a call back while the unveiling conference is being done. The response received:

"The fuck do ya want?"-a slurred voice came out in perfectly eloquent english.

After a few tries to confirm that the transmission is coming from, the presenters tell the voice the usual first contact bs.

"Congrats I guess... Just go to the local spaceDMV and get registered like everyone else. Now fuck off. I got a delivery to complete and I'm not in the mood to get into 1st contact politics. Btw, welcome to the empire. Your about a third of the territory in. The capital planet is like right there."

How will humanity react? Is space really not the final frontier that everyone thought? (Yes. The empire is prolific and everything in this arm of the galaxy has been explored to the extreme.) Is Earth now a vassal state? (Earth is in their territory.)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I have a discarded radio play he can steal. It's about the privatization of the afterlife.

It stars Ron Boatman as old school grim reaper who had to get a job with Six-Feet Uber and has a podcast where he bitches about the state of the underworld with his best friend, a six-legged spider named Witzy Bitzy. The spider was once an aspiring actor who wanted to star in a mother goose story, but an accident with the downspout cost him two legs, so now he lives with Ron and promises to pay him back for all the back rent as soon as social security finally approves his disability case.

It is sort of like WTNV Meets Taxi.