Wrong font being loaded?

Reisinling

So something is wrongly set up with fonts.
Look at this chapter:
If you are on windows, you will most likely see everything displayed propery. But, if you open it on android device, the nice fleurons will be replaced with black boxes (forgot their name).
Now, normally I would say whatever, and ask you to add alt font for symbols that are missing, but nah, the page loads in open sans which should have the arrow symbol (at least according to google fonts)

Well, since we are at the subject, if you can add "noto sans" as an alt it might be great idea, it tends to has tons of missing characters. And yeah, I know I'm overusing the fleuron and fancy characters, still. Plox.

FlyingPirateCat

If you want a quick fix, just printscreen the font, edit with photoshop (for transparency), and use them as img.
Then, it will load on all devices.

Reisinling

If you want a quick fix, just printscreen the font, edit with photoshop (for transparency), and use them as img.
Then, it will load on all devices.
If SH would host the images we want to use I would do that. As it is it would be too much work.

FlyingPirateCat

FYI, you can use SH forum to host your image, by uploading them as attachment to one of your post.
For alternative, you can also create a blogger / wordpress account, just to use it for hosting your img.

img.jpg