Yahallo!! there I wanted to ask dialogues that give you goosebumps

Sageash

Hey there sageash here, I was wondering what are the dialogue that gives one goosebump so I thought about starting this thread to ask everyone for dialogues that make them feel goosebumps and their own attempt to write such dialogues,

my attempt will be this- "Caring for someone who ignores you is like trying to burn water, exactly nothing will happen, you will just waste your matchsticks"

and one Dialogue that gives me Goosebump is "As the son and the spear of Gula, eliminate our enemies, and let the Goddess of Parasitism know that Gluttony has come to devour the Parasites!" from the second coming of gluttony.

killwrites

Need motivation
Mine technically isn't a dialogue, but a monologue by Mori, the main character who personifies Death.

For Life and Death are two sides of the same coin—and when Life has finally forsaken this world, Death too no longer holds any meaning...so let me not be the end, but the hope of these young souls.

-Chapter 1 of I, Death, will save this world

Sageash

Although this probably isn't chill inducing but here you go
"It just hurts when you see people living so carefreely, when you are struggling just to live on"
it sure touches heart~~ 🍪 have a cookie
Mine technically isn't a dialogue, but a monologue by Mori, the main character who personifies Death.
sounds dope!! ema look that book up~~

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
People use Yahallo in real life? I thought only Yuigahama used it

Reborn_Cat

"The world's not perfect but it ain't half bad"
- Some song I don't remember the name of.
Don't know why, but it really hit me

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
I really like the last verses of this song, starting at 2:40. But the build up before that might be important to the full enjoyment. :blob_gift:

Sageash

People use Yahallo in real life? I thought only Yuigahama used it
I do :blob_hide:
"The world's not perfect but it ain't half bad"
- Some song I don't remember the name of.
Don't know why, but it really hit me
It doesn't give goosebumps but maybe it'll with a context but it sure Inspiring have a cookie 🍪
I really like the last verses of this song, starting at 2:40. But the build up before that might be important to the full enjoyment. :blob_gift:
Thanks for the dope song and you're right the last verse just hits the spot have a virtual cupcake and a cookie 🍪 🧁
If done correctly this scene should be able to make the readers cry. I can't wait to write it!
Yea I believe so with build up of seeing protagonist hard life this kind of thought will be like a hit in face🌟

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Hey there sageash here, I was wondering what are the dialogue that gives one goosebump so I thought about starting this thread to ask everyone for dialogues that make them feel goosebumps and their own attempt to write such dialogues,

my attempt will be this- "Caring for someone who ignores you is like trying to burn water, exactly nothing will happen, you will just waste your matchsticks"

and one Dialogue that gives me Goosebump is "As the son and the spear of Gula, eliminate our enemies, and let the Goddess of Parasitism know that Gluttony has come to devour the Parasites!" from the second coming of gluttony.
cant recall if its spoken dialogue, but....

"No one should have to suffer for love," said by Acheron in a novel by the same name

I highly suggest you read this story, written by author Sherilyn Kenyon. Its probably my favorite novel of all time because it just hits you right in the feels.

Once you know his character and all he's been through, you'll resonate more with that quote.

Last edited:

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
“She was never meant to receive that. Her obsessiveness is just too much that you could already hear her feats on the radio.”

“What did she do?”

“Well, I guess you wouldn't know since you're unfamiliar with her.”

“Yeah, so what did she do?”

“Kid. Sometimes, things are better left unspoken. But if you don't mind to be beheaded by your curiosity, I can tell you a feat of hers, one or two.”

“Uncle, I'm prepared to face it. So tell me.”

“Sigh, you kids really should protect yourself from being too nosy...Anyways, she fucked with a dog.”

“Yes?”

“Because her crush liked that dog very much.”

“...”

“And yeah, she fucked his corpse too. You can find it on the internet, and damn, those details were very descriptive. Speak about a real life yandere or what ya call it, necrophilia. The shocking fact other than what I've mentioned is that she got pregnant!”

“And...?”

“Oh, she's your mom.”

“?!”

—From a certain, strange novel.

Sageash

“She was never meant to receive that. Her obsessiveness is just too much that you could already hear her feats on the radio.”

“What did she do?”

“Kid. Sometimes, things are better left unspoken. But if you don't mind to be beheaded by your curiosity, I can tell you a feat of hers, one or two.”

“Sigh, you kids really should protect yourself from being too nosy...Anyways, she fucked with a dog.”

“Yes?”

“...”

“And yeah, she fucked his corpse too. You can find it on the internet, and damn, those details were very descriptive. Speak about a real life yandere or what ya call it, necrophilia. The shocking fact other than what I've mentioned is that she got pregnant!”

“And...?”

“Oh, she's your mom.”

“?!”

I.... well.. the.. that is that and this is this yes!!
cant recall if its spoken dialogue, but....

"No one should have to suffer for love," said by Acheron in a novel by the same name

I highly suggest you read this story, writeen by author Sherilyn Kenyon. Its probably my favorite novel of all time because it just hits you right in the feels.

Once you know his character and all he's been through, you'll resonate more with that quote.
I'll be sure to check it out thanks for recommendation~~ 🍪

Scaver

“What did she do?”

“Yes?”

“...”

“And...?”

“Oh, she's your mom.”

“?!”

This is fucked up...
But good for you!

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
You didn't seem to have listed dialogues, just quotes. So I assume you want quotes. "The biggest disappointments happen when you make mistakes about yourself"

Reborn_Cat

You didn't seem to have listed dialogues, just quotes. So I assume you want quotes. "The biggest disappointments happen when you make mistakes about yourself"
I think dialogues or lines are better mostly cause quotes to feel kinda impersonal. Generally, lines are more chilling when there is context and emotions are built up in them rather than quotes that don't have much going into them.

BlackKnightX

Harry Potter under the effect of Felix Felicis—“Sir!?”

That gives me goosebumps.