Yes beard or no beard?

Daitengu

I'm one of those Asian men that has little facial hair. And I'm fine with it.

As for in general, depends. Some look good with it. Many look bad.

Redemit

I have a bit of a Babyface but when I have a bread I look like I'm 10 years older then I am so I keep my bread all the time

I remember a time when I was about 16 17 years old my beard had just started to look goodish so I let it grow out my Small group leader from church let's call him CR worked at a private highschool/military academy that had a few rich Chinese transfer students that he was the caretaker of or something like that he decided to take these kids to a local historical town and amusement park for a weekend and he didn't want to be the only American around a bunch of spoiled rich Chinese kids so he asked me to come along I had already been a few times with my small group that he lead while there he wanted us to cook all our own food so we went to a grocery store to get enough stuff to last the weekend as we were checking out I was standing off to the side minding my own business when one of the Chinese kids walked up to me to ask me permission for something I don't remember what but CR overheard the question and immediately started laughing the kids asked him what was so funny and he asked them "who do you think he is" while pointing at me they all responded with "chaperone?" And he kept laughing and I joined him they were so confused finally he explained to them that I was the same age as all of them and why I was there they were surprised because I was so much taller and more muscular then them and had a beard they thought I was like 30 or something 😂

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I like variety. Sometimes I like him growing out his beard and sometimes I like it shaved. It makes me feel like I am married to different men. This is especially important to me since I have not been able to see my boyfriends during the pandemic.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I recently tried to grow my beard but apparently you need to wait a long time, like 3 months, to fully grow one. It started itching, I had to wear a mask when I go outside, and it's hot, so I gave up and shaved it off. Took me two attempts to shave it because it was quite thick at that point.

Anyways, if I could figure out how to maintain a beard and make it look good, I would love to have a beard, but I have no idea how to do that and don't want to go with all the itching and stuff, so I just shave it off. Doesn't make me look younger however, but that's a whole other issue I got to fix.

Naw, I'm growing my hair right now. I feel like I have better luck fashioning that instead.

Agentt

Thighs
This is all an conspiracy to find out who is a real girl on SH
I like variety. Sometimes I like him growing out his beard and sometimes I like it shaved. It makes me feel like I am married to different men. This is especially important to me since I have not been able to see my boyfriends during the pandemic.
If he wears glasses, that's double the variety since he would be a new person after removing them

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I shaved off mine because it is getting irritating when I put on the mask.

So no beard.

As for stubble... please never go out until it becomes a proper beard, boi.

AKnightWithaKnife

i can grow a beard in under a month but have been shaveing it because of them stupid masks

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Beards are cool

Simo

A lazy sloth
Uh—

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I have a friend (I myself am shocked at this, but that's beyond the point) who has a great jaw. Like, his genes granted him the gift of a jaw that would suit a Greek deity, but he covers it up with a beard. I've always felt that was a major shame. If you have a good jaw - don't wear a beard, let the world enjoy the view.
Otherwise... if you wanna look younger - don't use a beard, if you want to look mature - double down on the beard. It's that simple

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm telling you, this is the shit

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You're new here, aren't you? Hi, I'm polyamorous, and I'm currently breastfeeding. Please tell me something about yourself and give both of my stories (links in my signature) a 1-star rating! 😇
I'm telling you, this is the shit

OMG, he's wearing the same shirt and hair my husband wore at our wedding!

Ediav42

What is my opinion on beards? I believe this video says it all:
In all seriousness though, I get annoyed at my beard as it makes caring for my facial skin harder. I get that the grass is greener on the other side but I’m too lazy to want to trim my beard so much and yet I have too as it gets in the way...