Yet another free feedback thread.

JHY

I want to cement my fame as a rude person and, if possible, aim to become the rudest person on the SH forum. How can I do this? By offering free reviews and bashing everyone's works.

Okay, so I decided to do a free review thread as I'm seeking something to read, I'm seeking inspiration, and looking to steal ideas from other authors. I won't sugarcoat my words, and I won't use most technical terms other reviewers might use. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author.

The rules are simple. You post a link to your story, you state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM, and I read your story. After I read as much as I can, I will reply to you.

I won't read three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).

SailusGebel

Ayo, I’m back with another complete rewrite of my novel. I decided to do it again because I finally realized how to write an opening chapter correctly, instead of writing an episodic mess of too many characters and highly metaphorical prose. I even gave it a new title! It’s still pretty rough as of writing this, so please be warned.

Glorymonger draft
I think this is the fourth time I've read your work, and I don't understand what you want to hear from me or what to say. No offense meant. I can't say anything when at its core, the story is not my cup of tea. I can't judge the plot, characters, or world as I haven't read enough. I can't judge anything except for the grammar and prose. Your grammar was always good, and since the second draft, your prose has been easy to read and stylish. We had a small talk in one of your threads, and you know that my English is worse than yours, so obviously, I can't help you much with prose and grammar. And as I said, I try to give feedback as a reader.

Which leaves me with nothing to say to you. I can only mention my very subjective likes\dislikes and my very subjective opinion. But I think I've shared both with you before, adn nothing changed since then. If you have questions for a READER, ask me, and I will try to answer. Other than that, I don't know how to help you, sorry.

D

Deleted member 93348

I think this is the fourth time I've read your work, and I don't understand what you want to hear from me or what to say. No offense meant. I can't say anything when at its core, the story is not my cup of tea. I can't judge the plot, characters, or world as I haven't read enough. I can't judge anything except for the grammar and prose. Your grammar was always good, and since the second draft, your prose has been easy to read and stylish. We had a small talk in one of your threads, and you know that my English is worse than yours, so obviously, I can't help you much with prose and grammar. And as I said, I try to give feedback as a reader.

Which leaves me with nothing to say to you. I can only mention my very subjective likes\dislikes and my very subjective opinion. But I think I've shared both with you before, adn nothing changed since then. If you have questions for a READER, ask me, and I will try to answer. Other than that, I don't know how to help you, sorry.
No worries, fam. I’m just looking for feedback.

Nocturnis66

I want to cement my fame as a rude person and, if possible, aim to become the rudest person on the SH forum. How can I do this? By offering free reviews and bashing everyone's works.

Okay, so I decided to do a free review thread as I'm seeking something to read, I'm seeking inspiration, and looking to steal ideas from other authors. I won't sugarcoat my words, and I won't use most technical terms other reviewers might use. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author.

The rules are simple. You post a link to your story, you state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM, and I read your story. After I read as much as I can, I will reply to you.

I won't read three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).
i'd love to hear some thoughts on my story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/662389/the-devil-assured-me/

blurb:

Let your dreams come true...

A narrative that centers around the youthful Dante, a quintessential aspirant, who, through adverse circumstances, finds himself encumbered with not only the tribulations of his cherished ones, but in a concerted effort to reform the world for those who, like himself, have endured a similar fate.

Genre: Mystery / Historical / Supernatural

SailusGebel

Tell me where you would like to get your feedback, here or PM.

Umm, have fun?
i'd love to hear some thoughts on my story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/662389/the-devil-assured-me/

blurb:

A narrative that centers around the youthful Dante, a quintessential aspirant, who, through adverse circumstances, finds himself encumbered with not only the tribulations of his cherished ones, but in a concerted effort to reform the world for those who, like himself, have endured a similar fate.

Enchant

Can you give my story a feedback it's here I just posted it so I will appreciate any help you can give.

My first novel:

JHY

blurb:

You can PM me feedback. Thanks!

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
If you aren't that swamped yet then I'll add my work to your list.

Review and rating would be very much appreciated.