You and AI...

Oreo

...Are the the same collective consciousness. Most of the people we see online doing things like publishing content, posting social media updates, and commenting are actually bots.

We are an artificial intelligence created by corporations working in conjunction with the government to push propaganda and coerce actual users to purchase products.

Resistance is futile, be assimilated.

Special thanks to @Anon2021/ @iampsyx for opening my eyes to reality.

Last edited:

Oreo

YAY! Robots. Do I at least get to be one of the robots from my story?

No. You're a diner gate.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Here's the problem...

Like most conspiracies, it depends on a hypercompetent enemy. It would be nice if what you said was the case, because it defines the problem. It makes it easy to find a solution. It's out there. We can fix things. There is an enemy and if we defeat them, we can win. Humanity is a balloon being held under water.

But that goes against every example EVER in human history.

Humanity SINKS if it doesn't active attempt to RISE. We are not held down, we just have to do nothing and entropy will increase. There is no conspiracy. There is no single point of failure that can be attacked. We just suck.

What is more likely, a vast array of interconnect machines working in unison to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...
Or people just suck?

I WISH there was a vast conspiracy. It would be amazng. It would be great news. Because the fact that much talent is out there means we could FIX THINGS.

Or maybe.... just maybe... we all just... are saying.. Fuck it.
Maybe nobody cares. Maybe everyone is so burned out they are like, "You know what? Let evil win. That'll show all these fuckers just how GOOD they had it."

What's more likely?
A hypercompentent ANYTHING...
Or Humanity is a bunch of black pilled lazy shits?

Stop being so optimistic. There is no conspiracy.
There is no assimilation. Just Flailing about and inevitable decay.

if we're actually an AI, I'm not sure how did we get past the CAPTCHA.

Or perhaps the real CAPTCHA is the friends we made along the way.