Writing Prompt You are a Trope-savy and selfaware villain in a typical Isekai novel

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I better hope I'm not the isekai protag and someone I clowned is the aware villain in that case.
That was my first thought as well. And my internal response was

longer

Balls
That was my first thought as well. And my internal response was
Maybe we're the ones truly qualified for the villain position. I mean who would you rather hire to be a the evil minister scheming against the king: some loser with a victim complex, or an experienced asshole who's ruined the young adult lives of numerous people?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Villains always think they are right, so I would use the tropes against the protagonist.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
See if I can seduce hero, if impossible publicly denounce my past actions, and go into hiding. Learn everything about this worlds magic and/or powers, and create a mundane shop in the human world.

Find out that I am one of the protagonists competitors. They decided that with the villain gone, they might as well do what they love, selling shit.

See if I can seduce the hero. It’s impossible set up a school or gym that teaches and trains people in this worlds magic/powers.

The hero joins the gym/school, and I act like the wise teacher. Once I teach them all I know, the gym/school is attacked, I sacrifice myself to save my students. In the final moments, the hero steps in and saves me.

4 years later, and I am part of the hero’s harem (and/or their lover).
Ffffffff

BigHoodieBoy

If the Protag doesn’t know of me yet, simply make sure to never reach his ears. No matter how good natured he could be, if he doesn’t hear about me, he won’t kill me. So I would just lay low.

However, if he knows that I’m a bad guy and I’m not the big baddie, just a side villain, either act that I was mind controlled or if I was nice to family and my citizens before my transfer, act like they were hostages.

If he knows that I’m a bad guy and I’m the big baddie, make it a noble goal that just is the wrong process, make him think he can Talk no Jutsu to change my ways, then act as if I had, deciding to help the hero to help my noble idea for the world.