Writing Prompt You are soloing/with friends against a million army, what will do you have to fight this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22388
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22388

Words? Feelings? Emotions? Friends... etc.
Note; you can choose any feelings I dare you to be really absurd(just don't do the nsfw)

Points to help;
-Be detail to your surrounding
-What does your character doing
(Lol that is all I know)
Do whatever you want then.

But...
The condition is, the (will) you have must be special to you that you can't even lose that thing in your mind. If it is not special well you lose already. Goodluck.

Nanakawaichan

Note; you can choose any feelings I dare you to be really absurd(just don't do the nsfw)

Points to help;
(Lol that is all I know)

But...
The condition is, the (will) you have must be special to you that you can't even lose that thing in your mind. If it is not special well you lose already. Goodluck.
Soloing? So that means I'm only alone with no friends at all?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Points to help;
(Lol that is all I know)

But...
The flat plains were dead and dark. The air dry, a thick stench of blood wafting in from the north.

To the front of me was my enemy. Thunderously they roared, calling for my head. My heart pounded as rage took hold.

Those who do not understand the glory of slimegirl milfs with cat ears must not be allowed to roam the earth!

I readied Mandingo 2.5 Spiked Version, ready to molest these motherfucking heretics.

The spiked, penis-shaped metal bat hummed in anticipation for its next meal.

They charged me. A million blasphemers begging for humiliating deaths.

"Peace was never an option."

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Soloing, because one of my MC (or two, i dunno) will have to become the Genocider or at least the Enemy of the World:

Staring at the massive pile of people in front of him, from the pikemen readying their spears to the cavalries steadying their horses and readying the lances. The bowmen are most definitely hiding behind the shields and nocking their bows to blot the sun out with their arrows. He can already spot a few flags flying with the Emblem of the Light, he smirks at the hilarious thought of the stooges finally willing to put their difference aside to smite him.

He can already imagine the human waste of a commander at the very rear with that traitorous snake of an advisor and a depraved audience waiting for the news of his demise. It is truly depressing as his face crumpled on the thought once more, knowing whatever you do to help the kingdom and its people will only get
stuck in pointless politics by those high on tops not caring for the people below.

Be it the inept royalties who looks down on its citizens or the corrupted nobles and their connections to the money grubbing merchants, the knights themselves being egoistic and the ever lying Church of Light with their false salvation, the rot is deep inside. Heck, even most of the people living in the kingdom are liars, betrayers and thugs that are worse than the forest goblins and will without remorse to rob everything you love, some out of desparation, most just mirror their shining examples.

Yet inspite all the darkness, there are loads of good people too, from the baker and his family who tried to help those in the pandemic, to the grumpy old man who has the small potion store who lets kids to work for some pocket change, to the marquis who has his class difference with the people, but is always there to protect the citizens from the corruption.

He clenches his fist that is wrapped around his Old Reliable, the memories of such good people, with their good deeds bringing their untimely demise, a wrathful fire burns from his chest almost exiting his throat as a roar, coming off as a growl through his gritted teeth as he notices a man in well polished armor riding a fine steed to the front of the army, his mocking expression is very clear with James' inhuman vision.

"James of the Monot Household," a mocking laughter started by the man and echoed by the army behind, before raising a clenched fist to silence the crowd as his face snarled, "you of a low birth who had defiled the great kindness of the kingdom shall face your..."

James doesn't bother to hear the rest of it as he lobs the warhammer that looks despicably light at the man, a white streak followed by a loud bang as the hammer flies straight to the man, a loud splat later and the hammer continues to plow through the army behind and causing a frenzied commotion.

The projectile did not go all the way as it got knocked up to the sky by the wrench he knows, a palm forward and the arcing hammer changes its trajectory and back to his hand once more.

Giving his own predatory grin on the already frightened army, a swift flick to get the gore off the weapon as he steps forward with maddened glee, and perhaps a little saddened, for he is about to tear down the wretched hive that he once swore to protect...

D

Deleted member 22388

Heavy rain, moisty air and muddy water.
Windy north, cloudy vision but stationary swaying yellowy light of thousands if not millions are awaiting to take orders.

There stood a person looking down on his last lucky clover on a tall mountain nearly reaching the heavens.
He had empty expression but his eyes were as sad as those raining drops
The clover was not wet but was protected from being wet by this demi-human fox.

Everyone could see him above, but they themselves hardly recognise their comrades's faces even their fingers!
It's as if they were swollen by a monster thunder dark cloud, all they could identify is the yellow light, indicates their people and the one below the heavens is their true target.

He was surrounded on all sides by these armored man and woman with their weapons, seals, staffs, bows in their hand from a mile away and could not escape the grasp of a gigantic country.

Before he even starts this hell punishment, he took the fresh green plant by plucking and putting it into a safe place, his inventory.
Before letting go of the plant he whisperdly wished to himself to the plant that 'I will find your next homeland so don't die now'.

After doing so, turning around surveying as his gaze turn from sad to fierceness "You humans have destroyed my land!"
The once greeny area was now in a state of damaged from those stepping gallop.

".." they were silence, not because they couldn't hear it but the reason is to respect the person before ending his sentence.

Seeing them not responding, it was able to be understood by this wise person, nonetheless he had to tell them.

"If humans was kind to my half kin, there would have been no conflict" my eyes were starting to contract as if I had lost my original blood
The humans saw the continued changes, his teeth started to show how mad had he became as they heard "Now... now you came to me after vanishing them!"
The lit inside my heart slowly spins and twist forming the cauldron of a core that represent my rage and vengence.

Claws were coming out of my nailed fingers, as blood keeps gushing out of control but stops once the silver sharp has been pulled out.
Pain didn't matter what matters.. is
"If I die-" his voice was getting heightened
-EVEN A HUNDRED TIMES-" it was a frightening shout but...
"-I WILL NEVER FEAR YOU MORTALS!" He shouted at the top of his lungs and at the same time coincidently 5 strucks of different coloured lightning landed in random directions making the army go panick and numb to the point of losing conciousness.

There he jumps of the cliff and face the million enemy head on. No mercy was written over the surface of his face, all that was deducted could be the look-like psychopath maniac and a slaughtherer bane to humanity

(The form of half fox was now fully displayed with his small fur at some parts of his body and a long fiery texture of a tail)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanakawaichan

Angel stood on the Euphorion Northern outpost's wall. In front of him thousands of Asterian troops marched neatly, changed the green of grass with the Asterian white military uniform.

General Helias of Asteria held his sword tightly, as he glared to Angel.
"Angelus Raizel! You were once the pride of Asteria but it turns out you are no more than a traitor!" he shouted.

Angel looked at General Helias sharply, his hands clenched, anger and sadness began to seize his heart.
"You are the one who attacked me first, but you blamed me because I defended myself. You betrayed me, but you said I was the traitor..."

A slight chuckled began to slip out of his mouth. Five years ago, he was executed by his family. But now since he overthrow the previous King of Euphorion and took the throne, they are the one who afraid of him. Slowly his chuckled turned into evil laughter which grew louder and louder. He could remembered. For years he had been on the battlefield, risking his life, becoming Kingdom of Asteria's war puppet. He only obeyed, never failed in his duties, even gave up his right to be king. But they paid him by executing him and said he was a rebel, a traitor.
"After what I did for Asteria... For them is meaningless... Even now they won't let me live in peace."

General Helias waved his two fingers forward, ordered the archers to shoot him. Thousands of poisoned arrows flew towards him. Angel extended his hand, his dark aura held all the arrows and freeze it in the mid air. His gaze turning piercing cold, then he waved his hand forward, the arrows turned and flew towards the Asterian Army.

"Barrier!" General Helias commanded.
In an instant the light coming out from the direction of the magic users formed a barrier in front of the Asterian army blocking the arrows from reaching them.

Angel looked at them with cold stare, his hands emitting dark aura as he let out his 'demonic arrow'. Some of the black lances that were floating in the air around him began to appear and keep increasing every second until the number reached hundreds, then he moved his hand controlling the lances towards the Asterian army.

As soon as General Helias saw the terrifying black spears flying towards them he immediately gave orders.
"Strengthen the barrier!"
The magic users quickly strengthened their 'magic barrier' to hold the lances that were flew toward them.

Angel smirked again, he moved his hands the black lances followed his hand movements, its flew around past their protective walls and attacked them from behind. Killing the magic users and archers in the back row, melting their flesh and bones. Their scream of pain echoed in the sky accompanied by a hissing sound.

-SSHHH...

The 'magic barrier' that protected them began to break, General Helias shocked and gave his order again.
"Charge!" he commanded as he pulled out his sword and kicked the side of his horse to advance.

He stretched out his hand and cast 'hell judgment'. Hundreds of large black fire pillars surrounded the Asterian army. Burned them down in the pain of agony, leaving only their ashes.

Seeing the remaining Asteria army, Angel teleported himself into their midst. He directed his hands towards them. His dark aura enveloped and lifted their bodies one by one then he clenched his fists slowly. A cracking sounds could be heard from their bodies.

-Kkraakk --- Kkraakk --- Kkraakk

Blood flowed from their mouths as every bone in their body broke and their organs crushed, their screams of pain echoing into the sky.

The Euphorion army who watched him curled in fear. During his reign, he was a kind king. People's fear of him began to disappear little by little but today's battle reminded them that he was a king who possessed the power of darkness, who destroyed his enemies without mercy...

He swung his hand aside, throwing the dead Asterian troops before him as he replaced their scream of pain with his evil laughter.

Note: That's literally a war scene in my story 'Dark Moon:Fallen Heart' . I just copy paste it and give some adjustment.

Last edited:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
XD You want a writing prompt, ehhh? You want a story, ehhh? Well, alright Suzy.

It was natural that someone of my capabilities would be prepared to fight against an army numbering approximately one million. The quivering losers that call themselves my friends promptly stood by my side against the enemy that was already falling into my trap. Yes, a trap.

The strongest ability that human beings have wielded for millennia, which ensured their survival through thick and thin, is their abhorrent, sly, and cunning imagination. Put bluntly without the pretense, "Human beings are tricky scum."

That is why I am sitting down right now. That is why I have raised a glass of wine to my lips right now. That's is why I am watching a magical projection of an advancing army furiously charging towards what is an illusion of me and my servants, ehem, followers, henchmen, ah I mean supposed friends. This battlefield is already in the palm of my hands though.

The most important thing about explosion magic is that it has good area of effect: It's not that I have bad accuracy and need large explosions to hit my target ... and because of that it has always been my preference. Why no mage had thought of remotely triggering explosion magic underneath a battlefield is beyond my understanding. Truly, with that level of cunning intellect they dare call themselves human beings? Nonsense.

"More wine fool, Suzy."

The end of this farce was a confused mob caught in a rather cataclysmic fireworks display. It was redder than the wine I was drinking, but certainly nowhere near as dry.

After all, I was never an idiot who would stand on a battlefield in the corporeal, waving around a sword, sweating and bleeding for glory. Glory be damned; glory's only use is as a psychological drug you sell the naive to raise morale before they get butchered.

"Suzy, what the hell are you doing?"

While I had been luxuriating in my overwhelming intelligence I noticed an anomaly. My servant girl friend seemed to have gone and gotten one particular pillow with a bright red button on top. That's the wrong button.

"Suzy, put that back where you found it."

Even the calm, composed, and great I began to sweat. It was certainly the wrong button.

"Okay!"

With a smile and a sing-song voice she replied while spinning around on her heels like she was dancing, and then ... humpty dumpty had a great fall. The pillow with button flew through the air, and landed butter-side down.

"Dammit, Suzy."

Last edited:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Can I surrender as well? I hope my civilized enemies are signatories of the Geneva convention. :blob_reach:

Civilization is going downhill these days. Just like life, people may want to surrender but they can't.

Last edited:
I'm fighting against a million, but all of them are Venice and I play as the Shoshone with 2 max turns victory count.

The reason? I just do it for easy Steam achievements.

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
Well, if it's just this random army out of nowhere assembled for no reason other than to kill me, I'd just start running. Eventually, they'd get tired out, catch disease and get mostly wiped out, or lose whatever unifying reason they have for versing me.

D

Deleted member 22388

Well, if it's just this random army out of nowhere assembled for no reason other than to kill me, I'd just start running. Eventually, they'd get tired out, catch disease and get mostly wiped out, or lose whatever unifying reason they have for versing me.
In my head that won't do, you are actually going to lose because you ran all the time.

-Imagine you have one assasin chasing your back trying to kill you in any way possible, you believe and thought "huh.. I can run from this" you can survive.

But this time its a horde of them, they could be anywhere even a stranger you met must have the killing aura emanating from his back, waiting for the chance... again I will say this one more time "that won't do".

No need to argue.. I just wanna say what I want to tell. Oof.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I'm fighting against a million, but all of them are Venice and I play as the Shoshone with 2 max turns victory count.

The reason? I just do it for easy Steam achievements.
Despite being a civ player with many many hours, I don't get the joke. Care to explain me?

ShyMaskedMan

I now stand with my tachi in my right hand against a million army combine having the strength of two or more million.

I want to run. I want to run real bad. My legs feel weak and I might drop on my ass if they just move a single tiny step forward. My hands are wet with sweat from the fear and nervousness to the situation in front of me as well as the certain future await me.

My breaths are short in interval, my heartbeat raises to the point i can hear it faintly. My lips are dry, it might crack any minute even though I wet it numerous times with my saliva. I really wish I got a fever now, so I can make an excuse for my escape as usual.

I really want to run so bad. But! *grips harder* I can't! I just can't! Because!
*breathe in* *breathe out* *grips even harder* *straight gaze*

"They" are SCARIER than these guys in front of me!

Last edited:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

Three down. 999,997 left.

Sniping double shots are okay since I have infinite ammo ... at least, while the sun is up. I will have to hide at night if I do not finish before then. I also accidentally swiped, err, borrowed my sister's box of unlimited pizza. Too bad pineapple and ham is so meh. Hmm, I wonder if my neon fuchsia glow-in-the-dark barely divine armor will be a problem?

Oh, well. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. Expect average results.

Ah! Even if I kill all these bus turds, I get only get 1 XP. That really is starting to look like a smiley giving me the raspberry.

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

They smell, too. I was not hinting about concubines and mistresses and ...

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

... one ...

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

... night ...

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

... stands!

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

Amazing how I can get more demotivated.

*pew* *pew*

[+0.0000 01 XP]

[Demotivation reached threshold. Armor specialty unlocked. Trigger with keyword.]

"AMAZING!"

[Armor: Neon Fuchsia to Super Cyan mode]

Ah, right! The rifle is powered by the armor.

Strafe up. Mobs drop down like flies.

Strafe up. Gibs rain down like shit.

Strafe down. They stay down.

Strafe down. All the way down.

Strafe left. Soon nobody will be.

Strafe right. Might mkes right.

Strafe left. Not many mobs left.

Strafe right. The minorities have been wiped.

Concentrated fire on mid-boss B.

Concentrated fire on main boss A.

[Game cleared. Logging out.]

yakatin

i would take my current MC (and its host) and run while infecting all water sources, animals, and bugs i can find. all bugs would be sent to the army to infect soldiers, rations and weapons but i will have all of the infected lie in wait and unknowingly helping to spread my contagion through out the army. any who come close will eat a particle beam of contagion from MC or the growing army of animals with my bio-armor. it is only a matter of time before they all JOIN US! once they all have been infected with my parasites i will take over all of their bodies and hide them away for routine brainwashing. once i have them all nice and loyal i will have them spread US to where ever they came from. more parts are always welcome! please send mo-o-o-r-r-r-e-e-e!

my current novel