Writing Prompt You are unable to die, and respawn right where you died, whether it be that you are dying of old age or by harm done to you.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
a bit more info.

In the case that you died of natural causes(death), then you will revert back to being 25 years old, but with all of your memory intact. Basically Re:Zero. Tell me what your life would be like in a world where Daoists are common, and many 'Immortals' roam the land... and you have been caught by a specific Daoist that likes to put others through torture... how would you escape? What would you feel? Like that. I think that'd be pretty interesting....

D

Deleted member 45782

a bit more info.

In the case that you died of natural causes(death), then you will revert back to being 25 years old, but with all of your memory intact. Basically Re:Zero. Tell me what your life would be like in a world where Daoists are common, and many 'Immortals' roam the land... and you have been caught by a specific Daoist that likes to put others through torture... how would you escape? What would you feel? Like that. I think that'd be pretty interesting....
well technically some people's religion even now is daoist mixed with buddhism and folk religion and agnostic and stuff.
;)

but back to the story...hmm...i summon my senior brother who will take care of this for me...
or whip out that card where i get invincibility pardon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agentt

Thighs
...weirdly enough, I have written this, but it's a terrible piece since the MC is just a child and can't train.
Well, if you want an interesting protagonist, it has to be an adult.
I suppose I'll start by telling future, convey the message of god, I am God's son and all, and overthrow the king.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
a bit more info.

Well its obvious, isnt it? Either a passing sect master beauty would save me, a passing sect master old man would save, a passing demon cultivator sect master beauty would save me, or i would find an OP heavenly artifact that would save me.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I think I'm already living in a world where I gain the power of foresight not because I can see the future but is actually an event where I had experience and just reverted back in time whenever I'm at death's door. I don't gain any memories of my death but gain visions of my death which I will always avoid them instinctively like It gravely warn me with every fiber of my being. Also, my mental sanity had been slowly fortified due to the constant repeated death and sufferings I posses that while I didn't experience my death, I still feel that I died at some point in time. It doesn't warn the death of others which I can't help and change it and there will sometimes be memories where I change one event, only to end up in a worst end for them.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I think I'm already living in a world where I gain the power of foresight not because I can see the future but is actually an event where I had experience and just reverted back in time whenever I'm at death's door. I don't gain any memories of my death but gain visions of my death which I will always avoid them instinctively like It gravely warn me with every fiber of my being. Also, my mental sanity had been slowly fortified due to the constant repeated death and sufferings I posses that while I didn't experience my death, I still feel that I died at some point in time. It doesn't warn the death of others which I can't help and change it and there will sometimes be memories where I change one event, only to end up in a worst end for them.
Yay! You ACTUALLY wrote a blurb-like thing..... unlike many others....

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Yay! You ACTUALLY wrote a blurb-like thing..... unlike many others....
Well, I can fix that you know. I have a schizophrenic alternative which can create that story lemme get him for a sec..... Hey, where's smartass?!

Arcy2:Boobie-
Arcy1:Hey not you. The smart one.
Arcy3:Dude, he died yesterday after the suicide incident.
Arcy1:Well, how about Smartass 2 then?
Arcy4: Uhh.... He kinda.... Implode into million pieces after we kinda... Lost smartass and needed a new author for the novel...
Arcy1: Damn.... I think we had to abandon another novel aga-
Arcy2: Titty~
Arcy1:Ah! Hey, how about you continue writing that novel. You can even add boobs and tits with it man. It got lotsa girls....
Arcy2: Yay~Fukkie fukkie time!
Arcy5: Um... Are you sure thats okay?
Arcy1: Don't worry. Give it 5 mins and he'll impode like smartass 2.
Arcy6: Fudge! Arcy 1555446 just got fleshed out by the eldrich gods.
Arcy1: Dammit! I knew those bastards tried to possess this body. Send out 1555447.
Arcy7: heyo WTF?!
Arcy1: Wanna fight it out with them or end up like 1555421?
Arcy2: Time to add more bishes~
Arcy3: Um... I don't think I wanna disturb you but aren't you in a middle of a conversation right now?
Arcy1:Oh Fu-

Ahaha.... Well, something has happened so I'll just.... Kinda leave..... Sorry....

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Assuming that Daoist wouldn't live forever, I would be able to tolerate the pain knowing it would be over when that one died. After all, I've been through childbirth, so there's probably not much more you can throw at me.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
first of all i would find cyanide. I am not subaru who gets tortured. I will have a cyanide pill near my teeth at all times.
you know greed If of re zero . that one. With cyanide it's just looping not return by death

Last edited: