Writing Prompt You drive off the road, and then...

Llamadragon

Moments before, you were driving in the middle of the night. You were alone in the car, and alone on the road. But then something or someone appeared in front of you, and in panic you took a sharp turn - you drove through the protective fence and off the road and your car fell towards the ground many meters below.

You woke up when the sun peeked over the horizon and the birds began to sing. You were still inside your wrecked car. But the wreck is not where you should've crashed. You're at a mysterious location and the road is nowhere nearby. You remember the ambulance reaching you and pulling you out of your car, so what happened to bring you here? Are you unconscious and dreaming? Are you dead? Did you read so many Japanese lightnovels that the gods of Isekai noticed you and swept you away?

Where are you and what happens next?

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
You go different world that is alot werider than your average isekai like futuristic and space travel stuff with a KHBS command deck system that givens how many skills you would use and how long it would cool down type of thing but first were did you go as your starting point?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I wake up only to find myself sitting in a white, futuristic looking chair with a smexy nurse sitting right next to me. I question my condition and her legality and she answered that "I'm dead" and "I'm dead", not necessarily in that order.

I found myself to be within a little place called Space Station 13 and 20 years into the future. Apparently, Georgia had an arms race with Texas because they were competing whether zoophillia is illegal in Western China. Now that the original planet Earth crumbled under cousin-addicted shotgun wielding rednecks, we've resorted into living in space.

I was lucky, as a space time continuum had me reincarnated as the Space Station's local clown, whose sole purpose is to keep up morale and distract everyone from the fact that our food supply had been coming from the sewage department.

I soon found myself tasked with the job to dispute and resolute an argument between the Janitorial department and the Kitchen Crew whether the satanic icons drawn on the wall were blood or ketchup. As I was putting on my clown shoes, I was ordered by Medical Bay's Doctor Johnson for a sudden, mandatory penis inspection.

He asked me whether was I circumcized. I said yes and to my surprise, I instantly passed the test. As I was getting back in my clown pants, I was met with a sudden colon inspection via electrocution. I was revealed that Doctor Johnson was a Wizard from the Wizardly Place right under the Janitorial Staff room and was the one responsible for the satanic icon at the Kitchen (it was ketchup).

As I slowly bleed and shit my way out of misery. I was granted one last view of the smexy nurse, right before she revealed her massive African shlong, big enough to circumcize your average Jamal by pure sight alone, and flattened me onto the floor, leaving my corpse flayed and spread harder than a neckbeard's pubic hair.

clover2218

I wake up only to find myself sitting in a white, futuristic looking chair with a smexy nurse sitting right next to me. I question my condition and her legality and she answered that "I'm dead" and "I'm dead", not necessarily in that order.

I found myself to be within a little place called Space Station 13 and 20 years into the future. Apparently, Georgia had an arms race with Texas because they were competing whether zoophillia is illegal in Western China. Now that the original planet Earth crumbled under cousin-addicted shotgun wielding rednecks, we've resorted into living in space.

I was lucky, as a space time continuum had me reincarnated as the Space Station's local clown, whose sole purpose is to keep up morale and distract everyone from the fact that our food supply had been coming from the sewage department.

I soon found myself tasked with the job to dispute and resolute an argument between the Janitorial department and the Kitchen Crew whether the satanic icons drawn on the wall were blood or ketchup. As I was putting on my clown shoes, I was ordered by Medical Bay's Doctor Johnson for a sudden, mandatory penis inspection.

He asked me whether was I circumcized. I said yes and to my surprise, I instantly passed the test. As I was getting back in my clown pants, I was met with a sudden colon inspection via electrocution. I was revealed that Doctor Johnson was a Wizard from the Wizardly Place right under the Janitorial Staff room and was the one responsible for the satanic icon at the Kitchen (it was ketchup).

As I slowly bleed and shit my way out of misery. I was granted one last view of the smexy nurse, right before she revealed her massive African shlong, big enough to circumcize your average Jamal by pure sight alone, and flattened me onto the floor, leaving my corpse flayed and spread harder than a neckbeard's pubic hair.
I feel so sad all of a sudden. The story is a reaaal tragedy... :blob_teary: