Writing Prompt You go to a high end restaurant and order fish. You are excited until you are given a box of frozen fish sticks, and are told to get back to work.

D

Deleted member 45782

It sounded like either
a) they mistaken you for their new hire or
b) you decided to order food at where you work at.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
While on the clock.
It sounded like either
a) they mistaken you with their new hire or
C. They liked your attitude and decided to hire you on the spot.
D. You dressed inappropriately, and they wanted to find a way to kick you out, while saving your face.

While on the clock.

C. They liked your attitude and decided to hire you on the spot.
D. You dressed inappropriately, and they wanted to find a way to kick you out, while saving your face.
Who ever brought you the fish sticks might just know you and is just telling you to go back to your work that is not this restaurant.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Who ever brought you the fish sticks might just know you and is just telling you to go back to your work that is not this restaurant.
You might be a spy/assassin, and fish sticks means your compromised, and ‘get back to work’ means remove your tracks and run away…

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I seduce my boss and ask for a cash advance. Once I get the cash in my hand, I leave and go back home, taking the frozen fish sticks with me. I pop them in the oven, and my family has dinner together.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I grab a fish stick and shove it down the owner's throat. As he keeps making gagging noises, I can't fail to notice the waiter slowly but steadily getting an erection, the aufwachenschlagen of his frankfurter menacingly threatening to rip apart his pants from the inside....
That's when an insidious idea crosses my mind....[pay to my patreon to learn more]

LilTV1155

Sound like one of my typical dreams that I can't tell whether it's bad or just so-so.
I would say, just check your information before calling the manager in the restaurant about it if your a customer.
Curiousity kill cat scenario, hang around play employee and try to do what they say. Chances are you might die if you see something f up.

Just make it a slice of life if you want to introduce foods or life in restaurant.
Or give it Horror and ghost tales. Add supernatural. Dash your gores and violence.