Writing Prompt You reincarnated to another world with late-delivery cheat

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
it's a common troupe, you reincarnated to another world with magic and dungeon, your memory from previous life is still intact, and you're born as third son/daughter of a baron.

but your magic sucks because you're just a concubine son/daughter, nobody listen to you because you're just a brat, you didn't get access to many books since your family aren't that wealthy and doesn't think of knowledge as something very necessary.

but when you reach your coming of age at 15 years old, you met the God in your dream. He said you pass the trial and will grant you any cheat you desire. so now God would grant you one wish of ANYTHING (except asking for more wish, since it would beat the purposes).

what would it be?

Jemini

Easy. Quick EXP gain combined with no limits to parameter and skill growth or types of skills that can be learned. The fabled "growth cheat."

Growth cheat beats all. Rather than some static ability, it allows you to develop and obtain power surpassing anything that any other cheat could grant so long as you are in it for the long haul.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
it's a common troupe, you reincarnated to another world with magic and dungeon, your memory from previous life is still intact, and you're born as third son/daughter of a baron.

but your magic sucks because you're just a concubine son/daughter, nobody listen to you because you're just a brat, you didn't get access to many books since your family aren't that wealthy and doesn't think of knowledge as something very necessary.

but when you reach your coming of age at 15 years old, you met the God in your dream. He said you pass the trial and will grant you any cheat you desire. so now God would grant you one wish of ANYTHING (except asking for more wish, since it would beat the purposes).

what would it be?
I'd ask for submission and turn the genre into smut.

Gastic

what would it be?
Bad bitches

D

Deleted member 45782

For a moment, I read the title as you reincarnated into another world and became a food delivery person...

Linkisawesome4

Max Speed Mana Regeneration, Because if I'm bad at magic, I'll just spam low-level magic and just be full in a matter of seconds.
If not, I will just have Speed calculations. Because it helps to know math if I get to a high position. Also It's better in the financial sector.

Last edited: