You wrote something? Great! Now, come and brag about it!

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Purpose
Because you're a good, responsible author, you deserve to have some bragging rights. This thread is for those quiet introverts who have their closet extroverts waiting for their turn to shout out loud! Or, you know, just for those who managed to do some writing done and want to show how happy they are.

Also, here's a proud cat being fabulous, which, I think, perfectly illustrates the feelings of success:

THIS POST ENCOURAGES ANIMATED GIFS TO SHOWCASE YOU'RE OWN SPARKLES​

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Let me start it off:

Celebrating coz I managed to add some important stuff I needed for my novel last night! Been putting it off but finally got the words written down. It feels so damn good.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
After I completed arc 1 translation for Okane, I did the whole chapter 1 of Hell Kaiser in a day and posted it as a teaser, that chapter was more than 6000 words long! xD

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
For the past few days, I've been writing some short yuri stories for an upcoming Yuri Garden event. It's quite a tight deadline, but I've already finished a skeleton draft of one, a really pretty and fleshed out first draft of another, and I've started the quick third one that's going to be my finisher~!

It feels great to be writing again properly~! I think I might write more shorts next year just for fun.

38bd564ff918a7a88bf188b7b83b7449.gif

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Is this supposed to be a foil to the roast your own story thread?
On the contrary, they might even go hand-in-hand. Doesn't matter if a story is roast-worthy (as all stories tend to be, in my opinion). All that matters is if you were able to write something pertinent regarding your story, rejoice! It's as simple as that.

:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

taesijr123

Xian pete and I have the same feeling XD
Except i finished my first story and going for the second for a little more spice.

taesijr123

When you write the best thing you've ever written and think to yourself, I'll never write anything better and ask yourself, did I just fuck myself?
This was what I felt when I made my last story....
I wanted to make a sequel.

But screw that i'm going for a spin-off instead.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
"Meh, I'm not very satisfied with this bit I just wrote, what do y'all think?"
betareaders: "are you kidding this hits so hard"
"oh"

Apparently I'm a decent writer, that's nice

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Well at least I finshed my rough daft of my 3rd chapter of psykers which is a big plus for me:s_smile:.

But I'll probably rewrite it a few days later since It's not how I like it to be yet and also try to redraw the title picture since there's a lot of problems with it.

LWFlouisa

Purpose
Because you're a good, responsible author, you deserve to have some bragging rights. This thread is for those quiet introverts who have their closet extroverts waiting for their turn to shout out loud! Or, you know, just for those who managed to do some writing done and want to show how happy they are.

Also, here's a proud cat being fabulous, which, I think, perfectly illustrates the feelings of success:

THIS POST ENCOURAGES ANIMATED GIFS TO SHOWCASE YOU'RE OWN SPARKLES​

Well I'm working on a rewrite of one of my short stories, which I might focus on these days.