Your Character's Genitalia becomes a Superhero / Supervillain

I think it'd be very interesting to see a story with such premise.

Imagine if one day a guy woke up to see himself floating in the air, when his dick grew lots of muscles, a pair of arms, soaring through the sky while firing lasers from the penis head. While the villain came from a corrupt politician who got corrupted further from dicks growing out of his eyes. Or someone's vagina spews out exploding fetuses that spread crippling depression.

Instead of the superheroes fighting, it's their genitalia who took the spotlight and they're but a sorry victim and bystander who got caught up in the incident and somehow made it out alive after going through hell. So basically, the person can survive as long their genitalia isn't defeated.

Personally I'm not a fan of superhero stories, but with that premise I might give them a read.

As for how to defeat the superhero / supervillain genitalia, I leave it up to you guys. Just go wild, if you want to.

D

Deleted member 54065

Imagine if one day a guy woke up to see himself floating in the air, when his dick grew lots of muscles, a pair of arms, soaring through the sky while firing lasers from the penis head. While the villain came from a corrupt politician who got corrupted further from dicks growing out of his eyes. Or someone's vagina spews out exploding fetuses that spread crippling depression.

Instead of the superheroes fighting, it's their genitalia who took the spotlight and they're but a sorry victim and bystander who got caught up in the incident and somehow made it out alive after going through hell. So basically, the person can survive as long their genitalia isn't defeated.

Personally I'm not a fan of superhero stories, but with that premise I might give them a read.

As for how to defeat the superhero / supervillain genitalia, I leave it up to you guys. Just go wild, if you want to.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.

No.

Just nope.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

:blob_blank::blob_unamused::blob_hmm_two::blob_dizzy::blob_whistle::blob_sweat::blob_shock::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_teary::blob_joy:

ArrogantYoungMaster

Humblest Cultivator 🍵🫖
vomits blood This one has been poisoned with strong demonic qi and needs to enter closed door seclusion to expel it.