Your character's reaction to having to smash a jar of peanut butter in front of whoever they care about

Gastic

Ok so your character is out of options and overpowered they have to fuck a jar of peanut butter... or jelly and if they don't they get their ass stretched by a very large paint roller. There is no blazing through this they either fuck the peanut butter or get fucked ass stretched by an unbelievably large paint roller.

This is a shit post please don't report me for this, can you even get reported for this?

Gastic

if they can't fuck it(lack of penis) or are female just do some foreplay then

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 116

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
honestly, considering the circumstances, he would fuck that jar of peanut butter regardless. think about it. at this point in life, you would've gotten very well acquainted with people that know you personally and understand that you won't fuck a jar of chunky Skippy for no reason. they would, in some primitive level in their head, understand that there exists some level of reasoning behind fucking a jar of peanut butter, and just roll along with it.

so yes, he would take that jar of peanut butter because no humiliation would ever top death by paint roller anal.

Gastic

honestly, considering the circumstances, he would fuck that jar of peanut butter regardless. think about it. at this point in life, you would've gotten very well acquainted with people that know you personally and understand that you won't fuck a jar of chunky Skippy for no reason. they would, in some primitive level in their head, understand that there exists some level of reasoning behind fucking a jar of peanut butter, and just roll along with it.

so yes, he would take that jar of peanut butter because no humiliation would ever top death by paint roller anal.
ok but its like super dry peanut butter so it won't even feel good

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Ok so your character is out of options and overpowered they have to fuck a jar of peanut butter... or jelly and if they don't they get their ass stretched by a very large paint roller. There is no blazing through this they either fuck the peanut butter or get fucked ass stretched by an unbelievably large paint roller.

This is a shit post please don't report me for this, can you even get reported for this?
I find it unfair when reading these "your characters reaction to having to..." because my main character of my main story would use an eel as a fleshlight if the mood took him. Theres very little he wouldnt do for the shits and giggles. Especially if he was high.

I just have too big on an advantage there. Im gonna have to start using other characters for these

....also my dude would slather peanut butter and jelly on his dick and have one of the girls in his harem lick it off. He's already had one eat onion rings off his cock, this wouldnt be much at all.

In fact you probably just gave me an idea for a future scene