Your favorite card game?

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
21, Poker, TongIts, BlackJack, UNO, Dos , and Highest. I like to gamble if there's like an event near to us or when my cousin and i have spare time

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I’ve played magic the gathering but I’m not a big fan. If I had to recommend a trading card game it‘d be Hero Realms, or Key Forge. The latter is made by the creator of mtg and is a lot less competitive focused.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I’ve played magic the gathering but I’m not a big fan. If I had to recommend a trading card game it‘d be Hero Realms, or Key Forge. The latter is made by the creator of mtg and is a lot less competitive focused.
My friend got me into MTG. I really enjoy it but only commander. I own hero realms but think that star realms are better due to having way more expansions. I also grew up with yu-gi-oh but I can barely stand the current metagame.

Tx93

I have no idea how its english name is but litteral translation "stupid/idiot/dumbass/fool".. etc

AKnightWithaKnife

My friend got me into MTG. I really enjoy it but only commander. I own hero realms but think that star realms are better due to having way more expansions. I also grew up with yu-gi-oh but I can barely stand the current metagame.
But sir BM needs to get support every new card pack. Ancient gears don’t need an actual engine