Your Hope

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
What are your ambitions and dreams? What do you hope for in life or in death?

*Cough* Keep the NSFW dreams to a down low.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Ambitions:
Become a full-time writer.

Dreams:
My stories get made into good TV series, or films.

Hope in life:
I no longer suffer from social anxiety and depression.
I find someone who would be willing to be my other half.

Hope in death:
That there will be someone there to mourn me.
That I made enough of an impact to be remembered after death.

X

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
In life? Less pain, win the lottery I rarely, if ever, play. maybe? Ooo full immersion virtual reality gaming would be wonderful. Not talking those rooms where that you stand in with remote like wands, but actually jumping into a game world with a virtual body.

In death. Reincarnation into a different world with some kind of a system menu. Worlds like deathmarch, slave harem, or other such worlds would be nice. Failing that I would at least like the world to be magical tech based instead of science and tech based we live on. lol they say the grass is always green on the other side, but I just feel so stifled here.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
In life? Less pain, win the lottery I rarely, if ever, play. maybe? Ooo full immersion virtual reality gaming would be wonderful. Not talking those rooms where that you stand in with remote like wands, but actually jumping into a game world with a virtual body.

In death. Reincarnation into a different world with some kind of a system menu. Worlds like deathmarch, slave harem, or other such worlds would be nice. Failing that I would at least like the world to be magical tech based instead of science and tech based we live on. lol they say the grass is always green on the other side, but I just feel so stifled here.
What if you became one of the slave in the harem? Has anyone written a story about that?

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Ambition:
To become a subject matter expert in my particular field of study

Hope:
That I can safely do the above and still be able to enjoy life with friends and family.

Miserys_End

What if you became one of the slave in the harem? Has anyone written a story about that?
I'm more then sure there are any number of BL like novels that have this as the setting. As for the harems in of itself, eh. While I dont wouldn't mind be the center for a harem, I've had two long term relationships where I had a totally monogamous mindset.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
I once had a friend, she transferred away when I was in grade 6
She owes me $5 so I hope I can see her again to ask for that back
But speaking seriously I hope to live long enough to finish all the WN I have ever loved
And I hope to get a job after graduating University

Miserys_End

I sincerely hope for world peace and plenty for everyone.
Sadly isnt feasible for population reasons. We would need to start colonizing space or the oceans. Preferably space for pollution control

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Sadly isnt feasible for population reasons. We would need to start colonizing space or the oceans. Preferably space for pollution control
I think humanity has to change their ideas of ownership for it to work. We live in excesses and to hoard, and somehow expect to feel happy about it. Honestly speaking, I have been at my happiest when I have just enough and then some to give away.

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
I actually disagree with this :)

The world is capable of holding and feeding many more people. It is the way we group together in cities and then has transport issues and greedy from companies that stop being able to feed everyone and more.

Bajitonz

Also, have you seen how much food companies dump or bury just to keep prices up?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
What are your ambitions and dreams? What do you hope for in life or in death?
I want to hear Arc's!

Ambitions:
- Leave my mark on the world somehow

Dreams:
- To go somewhere lovely

Hope in life:
- Live a life filled with happiness and warmth

Hope in death:
- Have a family that I love

>.< Mine are super vague, haha

Bajitonz

Ambitions:
Become a full-time writer.

Dreams:
My stories get made into good TV series, or films.

Hope in life:
I no longer suffer from social anxiety and depression.
I find someone who would be willing to be my other half.

Hope in death:
That there will be someone there to mourn me.
That I made enough of an impact to be remembered after death.

X

@Nahrenne a Great big ......
1547874762427.png

Last edited:

Bluebery

Serpent Keeper
Ambition and goal: Experiencing death without actually die.
Hope for in life: Death
Hope for in death: Life

Miserys_End

I think humanity has to change their ideas of ownership for it to work. We live in excesses and to hoard, and somehow expect to feel happy about it. Honestly speaking, I have been at my happiest when I have just enough and then some to give away.
I actually disagree with this :)

The world is capable of holding and feeding many more people. It is the way we group together in cities and then has transport issues and greedy from companies that stop being able to feed everyone and more.

Both morally correct, but also wrong in a practical sense. Both are idealistic, and unfeasible due to said greed and corruption. You also have to take into account the amount of pollution and waste the extra population would generate. We're already pushing the planets ability to clean the carbon dioxide from the air, it doesnt help we keep cutting down the forests reducing that ability further. How would you deal with the waste generated and a myriad of other issues the higher population would bring. *shrug*
So while reworking the power structure that controls the different part of our world is at best a pipedream, it would be easier and faster to start moving a large number of people into places that are more self contained and dont effect the plant much.