Your Hope

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Do a google view of places around the world. Do you realise how much empty livable land there is around? The major problem is we migrated to big cities and we waste massive amounts of RSS that could be better sourced or even not used at all. The country I live in is small and in places you can travel all day and not see a human being. Yet we have two main cities that hold 8/10th the population.
Wasnt going to respond to this u till I saw the post after it, but.....

Doesnt work, the state I live in my have lots of space to fill, but half the state is covered in forest and the other half has cash crop farm land that's not suitable for food crops. So clearing land for building more cities would be doing more damage then it would help.

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Now tell me, do you want a miserable ending or a happy one? That is also a hope.
I'm so constipated about the subject, I'm not sure I could give a :poop: if I tried. Even going as far as I have feels more of a loss then a gain.

JustHANO

damn that question is deeper than I thought. Well in writing I hope I can start to settle. That sounds bad, but it's probably better to start settling instead of taking 1 month to write a chapter. In life, I hope to become a carrot. Sometimes when no ones home I paint myself orange and dig myself a hole and pretend to be a carrot so.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
damn that question is deeper than I thought. Well in writing I hope I can start to settle. That sounds bad, but it's probably better to start settling instead of taking 1 month to write a chapter. In life, I hope to become a carrot. Sometimes when no ones home I paint myself orange and dig myself a hole and pretend to be a carrot so.

I'm a bunny. (+o+)

JustHANO

"In reality, bunnies don't eat root vegetables in the wild."
wait this ain't reality. But can you beat a carrot like
me?