Your last played Video Game character has to kill you in 24hrs

Michuyu

my sims character xD haha she's a dishwasher. I guess Imma get sliced by a dish lmao

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Oh no! Not my survivor character... The thought scares me enough. I don't want to see a guy riding a heavily modified deathmobile charging towards me and if he fails to ram me, he will unload all the ammo in his custom-made coilgun.

(Definitely not advertising) C:DDA realism can be terrifying if it ever came true...

D

Deleted member 45782

Hmm either Clash of Clans or Fire Emblem Heroes. Have yet to get into Genshin Impact (will do so when got more free time...)

I think it was Clash of Clans...then haha...

If by Fire Emblem Heroes? Np. Then i'll just get revived and recruited by the Askr siblings lol.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Oh no! Not my survivor character... The thought scares me enough. I don't want to see a guy riding a heavily modified deathmobile charging towards me and if he fails to ram me, he will unload all the ammo in his custom-made coilgun.

(Definitely not advertising) C:DDA realism can be terrifying if it ever came true...
Bright nights ahead

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
1654160111186.png

hmmm im safe.
wait this thread is so old i didnt even notice :sweating_profusely:

Last edited:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Well, the last game I played was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, so I had better watch out for some cop with black hair that drives really fast cars.
If not, I would be torn to shreds by my hunter from Monster Hunter World.
You are doomed, but I will cheer you on from very, very, very far away

Zoey

Mustachu
Last game I played the main character was a normal human who was pregnant and she died at the end of that game so I think I’m pretty safe.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, the last game I played was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, so I had better watch out for some cop with black hair that drives really fast cars.
NFS3, NFS: HP2, or the """latest""" reboot from 2010?

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
the mc of hollow knight

im fucked

he's so small I probably won't notice him, he can sneak up to me and get inside my body and cut the arteries from the inside. he can wall jump and shit so I can't just swallow him, either

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the reboot from 2010
Good choice, though I prefer HP2 from the PS2.

It won't be some high speed chase, though. The guy would probably just park in front of your house and the last thing you hear would be the EMP beeping locking onto you.

the mc of hollow knight

im fucked

he's so small I probably won't notice him, he can sneak up to me and get inside my body and cut the arteries from the inside. he can wall jump and shit so I can't just swallow him, either
The good ol' Ant-Man strat.

Ninini

Damn it’s not H-Character anymore because it’s now from Deep rock galactic. So pretty fucked, I’ve maxed h8m out for blowing stuff up with one shot.

If it based of last written character, then im okay since at worst I’m get ruptured eardrums.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Ok so is Red from pokemon also using his pokemon to fight me or is it just him?

Ninini

Mind magic for sex can’t do shit against me. My straightness (not because I’m physco) will prevail
Last game I played was Tetris.

:blob_dizzy:

I guess some giant sky-blue I-tetromino is going to drop on my head and the System will announce: "Tetris!" before my body flashes and disappears into the void.
Just side step

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I’d make sure to play a hentai game where I play a girl who tries to smut someone to death before answering this question.

Id definitely be “f***ed” then wouldn’t I?

Ninini

I’d make sure to play a hentai game where I play a girl who tries to smut someone to death before answering this question.

Id definitely be “f***ed” then wouldn’t I?
This is my mentality, because just in case it happens I won’t get brained by a marine