Your last played Video Game character has to kill you in 24hrs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
How fucked are you?

I know I am.

Titanoktonon

If you count mobile games, my Pokemon Go trainer would probably have moral compunctions about using a team of legendaries and shadow pokemon to absolutely flatten me.
If not, I would be torn to shreds by my hunter from Monster Hunter World.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
They are five. It was Jhin, Yasuo, Janna, Xin Zhao and Darius......... I'm gonna die.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Last game I played was spelunky 2. I should be fine ssince they'll die a few dozen times to some nonsense before they can reach me.
They are five. It was Jhin, Yasuo, Janna, Xin Zhao and Darius......... I'm gonna die.
I've been messing with yuumi and bard so i might survive <.<

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
*Just played Starcraft*

.......... Its either by the combat suit, being turned into an infested or being discombobulated, or basically purified into oblivion. Either way, i'm basically fcked.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I am playing Age of Ishtaria, a standard mobile TCG, getting murdered by beautiful women is nice...

That, or it is by Link from BotW, with his equipment... slow, slow death.

Szaku

the warrior guy from slay the spire.

that's a solid 4/10 ~ 8/10 depending on his cards :ROFLMAO:

Ediav42

Honestly hard to remember the last time I played a video game but one where I played with an avatar would be fortnite. I think I may have a chance if they don’t have vehicles to use or if they aren’t faster than my own. There is also the problem of “the storm” and whether it will be involved too, in which case I think I doomed the world... whoops 😬

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Four of them, 2 dysfunctional step brothers and 2 homeless Former Gods.

I'm talking about Genshin Impact here, and I'll be damned if they would kill me. Ehe

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I'm not big on games, so a pixelated snake is now gonna go after my sorry ass I suppose
Theoretically, I'm pretty safe

CL

I was playing Zerg on Starcraft 2. Not only am I dead meat (and biomass for the Swarm), but this might be real bad for the environment (and humankind). :sweating_profusely:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Genshin impact, and since I played as the twin sister, I would be killed by her then? Or is it all the characters that I can switch to? If that's the case, my fate is in heaven's hand.