Your Legacy

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
I’m not gonna say no to that.....
*u didn’t added female after all*
>.< isnt that almost a trap like response? LoL it not that I care if it is, just you seemed rather adamant before, so kind of surprised you would agree xD

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
>.< isnt that almost a trap like response? LoL it not that I care if it is, just you seemed rather adamant before, so kind of surprised you would agree xD

He's flirting with the vixen/foxy... It's a good thing I don't need to wait for him to decide before I pounce and have my way with his ears and tails. (+o+)

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
He's flirting with the vixen/foxy... It's a good thing I don't need to wait for him to decide before I pounce and have my way with his ears and tails. (+o+)
gimme the fur

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
As an older uncle I need to help support next generations of men. Otherwise who will help support of after I'm gone xD

LoL I'll tell ya if we ever meet in person so you can hit me good and properly afterwards xD
Next target... found?
*zeros in*

Skullie

[Musical Fox] [Rhyme of life]
I gave up.....

Ehh? Who's Flirting with me?
o.o;
*hid behind the bunny*
gimme the fur
Never

Miserys_End

I figured as much, only realised in the last couple posts (s)he was just playing hard to get. xD

Next target... found?
*zeros in*

Despite the improbability of success, your welcome to try. I highly doubt you will have any better luck of emasculating me then my ex-wife has, and she's been at it for over 20 years.

I gave up.....

Ehh? Who's Flirting with me?
o.o;
*hid behind the bunny*

Never

Yeah just feels like your playing hard to get xD

Anyway, I would worry more of that "bunny" you're hiding behind. I have q feeling she's got way more experience at hunting then the kitten that's been toying with you so far. Case in point, you're already in arms reach, even if you happen to be behind her atm...

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
Despite the improbability of success, your welcome to try. I highly doubt you will have any better luck of emasculating me then my ex-wife has, and she's been at it for 20 years.
Yeah, its best to go for easy targets, like skullie-tan. But now Skullie-tan is done I have to find a new target~~~

Skullie

[Musical Fox] [Rhyme of life]
I figured as much, only realised in the last couple posts (s)he was just playing hard to get. xD

Despite the improbability of success, your welcome to try. I highly doubt you will have any better luck of emasculating me then my ex-wife has, and she's been at it for over 20 years.

Yeah just feels like your playing hard to get xD

Anyway, I would worry more of that "bunny" you're hiding behind. I have q feeling she's got way more experience at hunting then the kitten that's been toying with you so far. Case in point, you're already in arms reach, even if you happen to be behind her atm...
o.o;
I’m not playing hard to get.......dun wanna have my manhood gone.....
And the bunny is fine...?
Yeah, its best to go for easy targets, like skullie-tan. But now Skullie-tan is done I have to find a new target~~~
*rage and throw tables everywhere*

Miserys_End

o.o;
I’m not playing hard to get.......dun wanna have my manhood gone.....
And the bunny is fine...?

*rage and throw tables everywhere*
Yupper.... keep telling yourself that. She be a wolf in bunny clothing... or maybe a cougar

Here just for you
table flip.gif