Writing Prompt Your summer vacation

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
It is the summer holidays. You were at the beach playing with your friends. Suddenly a sea monster flies out and starts doing evil things to the people on the beach.

Describe your experience at that point in time. You can make it as long or as short as you want, as long as it's not trolling.

Ai-chan's example:

The sun is high, the beach is crowded. And my boyfriend's swimming truck is tented from perving on all the hot, sexy girls in nothing more than string bikinis. Frankly, as long as he doesn't try to use his lame pick up lines on them, I can't care less. I'm already regretting coming out when it's so damned hot.

The thought of just going home creeps into my mind when suddenly I hear screams around me. I open my eyes and sits up, to see people running away from the shoreline. Most people would probably think, "Oh, I should find out what's happening."

Well, fuck that. I've watched enough horror movies to know that people who think that are going to die first. Time to run-

Something catches me as I try to run. It feels like a long, slimy, rubbery shaft that is both soft and hard at the same time. I try to scream, but something pushes into my mouth, making me unable to utter a word. I am practically rendered mute due to the big, long and hard black thing in my mouth.

Wait, why am I announcing this?

I lock eyes with my boyfriend as I send my boyfriend a telepathic message. Help!

Surprisingly, he receives my telepathic message. He gives me a thumbs up, hurriedly rummages inside our bag and pulls out a camera. As one of the tentacles reaches into my swimsuit, he raises his left hand while keeping the lense of the camera trained on me. He bends his fingers.

When his thumb is folded inward, another tentacle crawls into my swimsuit, rubbing against the bottom of my breasts.

When his forefinger is folded inward, the tentacle flicks my left nipple.

When his middle finger goes down, the tentacle flicks the other nipple.

When his ring finger goes down, the big, long, hard black tentacle in my mouth sprays something into my throat.

When his little finger is folded, he says "Cheese!"

I can only scream against the delicious tentacle in my mouth, "HISHISHUTHAFOFOFUT!!!" (THIS IS NOT A PHOTOSHOOT!!!)

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I'm out on the beach with a friend. It's... quite bearable actually. Probably has to do with how the sea regulates the temperature. The Sun is shining bright. Too bright. I don't want to get skin cancer so I get my sunscreen and ask my friend to put it on me. Come to think of it, he's pale as a ghost. He's definitely getting a sunburn. I'll apply it on him too...
Right. Where was I? Oh yes, I'm at the beach with my friend. There aren't actually any people here... I mean, there is no way we would go to those disgusting beaches where people gather. That sweaty, ugly, pinkish pale mass.... Ugh, I don't even want to think of that. That's why we drove all the way here. It's nice, quiet and very, very beautiful. I let myself drift away in the atmosphere for a moment...
"*muffled screaming*", I hear something getting through the layers of my consciousness. I unwillingly open my eyes. I see a shadow. A big shadow. Way too big a fucking shadow. What the fuck is that thi-
Clutching the stump that used to be my arm and forcing the tears back in, I try to calm down.
I can't and I puke. I cry.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
Huge mother fucking fuck of all fucks.
To shit with it all.
My friend is lying near me, but I can barely tell if he is breathing. I doubt he does anymore, and, quite frankly, in my heart of hearts, I don't care. I just want to sleep...
No, no, I mustn't. I must stay awake. Must- Stay- Awa-

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
The heat surrounds my body in a deathly aura, as I attempt to lather myself in the sunscreen lotion I had bought. Unfortunately for me, I had set my mat particularly close to the shore. Multiple times, the tide gets higher and my whole body gets drenched in the water.

I looked to my side and noticed John doing his best to make a sandcastle. He probably should've thought twice before building it so close to the shore, as his hard work is constantly torn down by the unforgiving waters.

Not that I'd tell him to do his building somewhere else. It's funny to see him grumbling every time. And it's not like he would hear me.

The beach population is at an all-time high, with every inch of the sand taken. John then comes over to me and complains about the beach is too crowded.

"What do you want me to do? Today was our only free day."

"Magically make everyone disappear, I guess."

"Believe me, if I could, I would."

"But now that you say it, where is everyone?" I look around and notice that the seemingly endless crowds of people that were there, weren't there.

"Shit, this isn't funny. Where did everyone go?" John also seemed confused. How could hundreds of people disappear that quickly?

"Heh, ghost beach."

Ignoring my attempts at scaring him, John goes back to his sandcastle. It seemed like in the time that we were talking, the whole thing had been taken apart by the rough waves. Earlier, it would've only broken a small part of the castle, but now the waves seemed even more ruthless than before.

"Whoa, look. A fish floated close by." Curious about the fish that had somehow reached the shore, John inched closer to inspect it. He wasn't too keen on picking it up with his bare hands. The fish had looked dead already.

The blood from the corpse had polluted the nearby water, making it appear deep red.

Yet John didn't show any fear and reached his hand into the murky water.

"That's odd. This doesn't seem like a fish. I don't feel scales. SHIT, WHAT IS THAT!?"

The moment he brought up the "fish" to eye level, he immediately threw it into the sea. His throw, almost like a baseball pitch, managed to launch the object far into the ocean. If he told me he was a baseball player, I would've believed him.

"That's- a HAND!"

Meanwhile, the hand that he had thrown had descended into the sea. A grim shriek accompanied it.

"Did you hear that?" The startled John turned towards me.

"I did. Hold on, let me take a closer look."

"Are you stupid!? Didn't you hear that shriek!?"

"I did. Heard it loud and clear. That's why I'll be taking a closer look."

I ignored John as he mumbled something incoherent. I wasn't scared of whatever was in the ocean. Rather, I was curious. I was intent on finding out the source of this noise.

But then again, maybe I shouldn't have. The moment I stepped into the water, I noticed that I couldn't feel anything in my left foot.

My limb somehow couldn't support my body, and I tripped into the sea.

And the moment my head went under the water, I saw it. It wasn't a shark. Long tentacles, barbed with spikes wrapped around my foot. Ah, so it pulled it off. I knew that if I was caught, I would die.

I didn't bother to look any longer, as I crawled back to shore.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
As soon as i saw it was Ai-chan, i somehow knew tentacles would be involved somehow. :blob_cookie::blob_frown::blob_hmm_two::blob_sir:

BigHoodieBoy

“High Score:49!” My game announces to the entirety of the empty car. I look out the window towards my family enjoying the hot, active beach.
“Fucking Normies…” I mutter understand my breath, and get back to playing my game.
After a while, I see it’s getting dark and wonder where they are.
I look out the window and see no one there, nor anyone’s belongings.
“Huh, where did everyone go?”
I get a mask and put it on, despite the mandate already being over, as it’s more I don’t want people to see my face. I leave the car and put my hood above my head. I walk out and start looking for them. However no matter hard I searched, I never saw anyone, let alone my family. “
“Fuck, where are they…”
*Grumble* Fuck, I’m hungry. I then go into a convenience store.
I grab a bag of chips and set it on the counter.
“Will that be all?” Said the cashier with a forgetful face.
“Ye-wait, do you know where everyone went?”
“Will that be all?” He asked again, with no difference.
“…yes,”
I pay the man, grab my chips and rush out of the store.
I then decide to check the beach again. I mean, obviously my eyes were just playing tricks on me. I get to the beach and, contrary to my hopes, still no one was there. I rushed onto the sand and begin calling out my families names when I hear a voice,
“Target #0934, Score:67, good job,”
“Huh?” Suddenly everything starts dissolving until I’m just in a blank room.
“H-huh, what the f-fuck?” I question my arm starts dissolving as well, followed by my legs, until I’m no more.

“High Score:67!” My game resounds. I look out the window to where my family was.
“Fucking Normies…” I mutter under my breath.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I don't like sand. It's coarse, it's rough and it gets everywhere. Especially when all you have is a trunk and getting assimilated into the crowd of loud people. Children crying, adults yelling, beach balls flying into people, it is a real nice place to relax and chill.

Sharing the sentiment are of course the hunks like Ralph and Steve, as they charge into the sea with gusto towards the group of young bikini babes. Or Christina the school queen, who is still gorgeous in that purple one piece while already clocking 30s.

I wonder why I had decided to show my face and pot belly to this year's school reunion. Was it because I got promoted? Was it because I was out of shame? Or was it because I thought I had a chance to bang one of the pretty ones now? Either way, I am now back at my usual spot in the class, well hidden in the shade of a tree and away from everyone's sight. At least it is nice, ogling at the hot bods while recoiling at the not bods as well as looking at the calm sea. Its shimmering waves, the daredevils behind jetskis and a flash of crimson that demolished them all as an icosahedron slowly surface from the water.

"Wait wut?" The coffee had long left my body as my previously dry trunks are now wet. Legs shivering as I looked at the now screaming crowd that partied in the beach are all desparately evacuating, cries of pain burst out all around me as people run, people fall, people becoming meat paste on the floor.

The D20 is fast, not fast fast, but instant fast as one moment it was in the water hyperbeaming the crowd and the next, I can see my reflection on the blood caked surface of it even without my glasses.

Chuckling as my legs give way, all I can think of when I notice Christina's pretty head next to me is the stupid meme. "I'm in dange-"

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I realize that the sea monster is jealous of mammals and squirt some of my milk at it. It drinks the milk, smiles, and I tame it as my pet.

Dartholomew

"Damn, I came all the way here for this?" the eager young man thought as he pulled up to the nudist beach.
"Might as well make the most of it." he added while running straight to the crowd of naked middle-aged men.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
Who told me that it was going to be a great day? That person was a lie.
Standing barefoot, with my toes resting against the sand, I search for the culprit, the person who brought me to this beach.

I can see Sore not far away, she is with someone else. She is with another girl with the bigger pair of breasts I have ever seen in real life.
It is certainly not easy to have breasts that big and bouncy, with bra, bikinis, and everything.

" I was swimming and something caught on my..." The girl complains and I try to listen.
I try to listen, ignoring the itchiness on my skin. It is an embarrassing secret of mine, I have an allergy to many things, and sand and salted water are among them.

" I can help you if you want" I offer sincerely while leering at the girl.

" yeh come! I need your help here " the big-breasted woman says.

I get close and see that she is quite beautiful in fact. I can see her naked chest in all her glory. She did not seem to mind at all.

" I will hold the front while you try to tie it on the back," I say while pointing at the fabric that seems a little too little for the woman.

My claw is about to claw at the piece of flesh when I suddenly notice something. I look closer to be sure and indeed there is a bulge the size of an egg moving under her skin. It moves from her neck to her navel, it reaches the area between her breast and hides for some time before moving to her back.

I freeze. It is at that moment that I hear a high-pitched cry. A panicked Sore puch the woman in my arm before jumping away.
I fell on my butt with the woman in my arms. Her face is so close to mine. She stops smiling all of a sudden, and start to vomit a shower of dark red blood on me.

I look behind her. My arm that were resting on her back are touching something that seem to be digging its way out of her body.
A cacophony of try erupts on the beach, I turn my head to see swimmers fleeing out of the water. I also see a gelatinous slime-like thing exciting their bodies.

I can feel the familiar itchiness on my hands, and I come to a realization. Whatever got them, I am allergic to it.