Your theory of this evolution tree?

LilTV1155

Screenshot_20220318-090521_Scribbly.jpg
Screenshot_20220318-090830_Scribbly.jpg

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Kinda reminds me of Digimon stages
  • Fresh (幼年期 I, Younenki I?, lit. "Baby I")
  • In-Training (幼年期 II, Younenki II?, lit. "Baby II")
  • Rookie (成長期, Seichouki?, lit. "Child")
  • Champion (成熟期, Seijukuki?, lit. "Adult")
  • Ultimate (完全体, Kanzentai?, lit. "Perfect")
  • Mega (究極体, Kyuukyokutai?, lit. "Ultimate")
May I ask, wtf is 5? Old af, senior citizen?

Also, are you pulling the "Juvenile have odd shapes" thing from the Golden Compass?

And in Adult phase that looks like a furry convention candidate?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Juvenile is literally an MLP conversion therapy
Jeez, I didn't really thought about the centaur like that. I was thinking about Angewomon and how the 6 steps of life doesn't really matched up as her first form is egg, second is a puppy, third is the cat and fourth she becomes the bucket head exhibitionist.

The same is with Renamon, egg, something baby and small, then her highly questionable bipedal fox form, fourth is the nine tail (the form that got me stuck at @LilTV1155 's diagram), fifth is the weird shinto priest thing and last is the hot lady with the monk staff and she can purge armor.
5. Is Elder. (Senior, yeah.)
Looks very Human.

Who know?
And 6 is tree.

So the creature becomes a sentient tree to live forever?

LilTV1155

So the creature becomes a sentient tree to live forever?
Dead/"RIP" at Stage 6.
Immortality is only measured by the resistance of sentient mind against weathering of time.

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Jeez, I didn't really thought about the centaur like that. I was thinking about Angewomon and how the 6 steps of life doesn't really matched up as her first form is egg, second is a puppy, third is the cat and fourth she becomes the bucket head exhibitionist.

The same is with Renamon, egg, something baby and small, then her highly questionable bipedal fox form, fourth is the nine tail (the form that got me stuck at @LilTV1155 's diagram), fifth is the weird shinto priest thing and last is the hot lady with the monk staff and she can purge armor.
There's your mistake. You're looking for logic in Digimon evolutions, we have Pokemon for that shit

Arkus86

I would question why it evolves to be qadripedal in the third stage, only to completely lose that trait in the next one again, and from humanoid straight to a tree is a... very far fetched jump.

at 3 it's trying to mimic a natural predator's appearance? some insects (and trees) grow extra limbs and adopt colors, poses, walking patterns in order to avoid predators or appear as one. at 4 it's matured. at 5 it's too old and loses its special features (like cats shedding or some animals losing their tusks or teeth). at 6 it's fertilizer

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Put a bunch of weapons on 3 to 6 and you have a Digimon evolution tree.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Clearly not mammals, but the egg looks like it has a nipple in the middle.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Dead at Stage 6.
Immortality is only measured by the resistance of sentient mind against weathering of time.
Damn, you going eco with that tombstone.

There's your mistake. You're looking for logic in Digimon evolutions, we have Pokemon for that shit
Bruh, you are the one who started Digimoning.
Kinda reminds me of Digimon stages
Also, the two freaks of nature are the creation of the same company. Nice to know all the furries can get a job.

Ps. Logic in Pokemon... now that is a term I have never heard since they started to use furnitures...

LilTV1155

Damn, you going eco with that tombstone.
I am flattered.
Depending on what type of creature it is, Stage 6 can be considered an eco "living tombstone."
You know what they say, "Even when I'm gone, I'm always here with you."
But trees, water, and stones can't talk unless it's a liminal spirit.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I am flattered.
Depending on what type of creature it is, Stage 6 can be considered an eco "living tombstone."
You know what they say, "Even when I'm gone, I'm always here with you."
But trees, water, and stones can't talk unless it's a liminal spirit.

This really is a good way of burying your dead.

Until the logging company comes.

LilTV1155

Ps. Logic in Pokemon... now that is a term I have never heard since they started to use furnitures...
Agreed. But from what I heard, both Digimon and Pokemon uses creatures/deities from myths and folklores. Just happened that creatures from Digimon are fusions of special items and creatures. While Pokemon mostly came from real life species and level up & gender & element evolutions.

This really is a good way of burying your dead.

Until the logging company comes.
Well, don't mess with the cemeteries even if it's unofficial. Unless you got the right folks to purify it or send those souls off properly.
People who built and lived on top of cemeteries always get cursed one way or the others due to disregarding warnings from locals.
Also, corpses make good fertilizers, but perfect for toxic contaminations of lands and foods.