Recommendations Your works?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hell fucken yeah

Last edited:

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
If you like BL, then I have a list of recommendations :blob_melt:

Lovely Writing System (the contemporary one)

Oh. My. Fate?! (the fantasy one)
Romancing the Son of Heaven: The 69 Stratagems of Dragon King Qiu Ling (the prequel of OMF)
A Hairy Situation (an extra of OMF; I'll post some more in the future)

Like a Ray in My Night
A Little Bunny Looking at the Moon (the prequel of Like a Ray in My Night)

Madam Yan's Matchmaking Pavilion for Men (the pseudo-historical one; only one chapter up for now, the rest will follow when it's finished on Patreon)

TLCsDestiny

Uh, depends on what you're looking for...
For an MC that does whatever she wants, I'd recommend 'Anonym and Switch'
For depressing, I'd say 'Mahnu'
For strange and wtf, somewhat interesting story line, I'd say 'Loralle'
For a unique yet same type of 'Transmigration and mc needs to grow and learn how to deal with bitches and whatnot' I'd say 'Doomed and Blessed'
For something that goes bigger, I'd say 'Unyielding Beloved'
For sex and a bit of silly comedy, I'd say 'Chilling Fox and Indecisive Bastard'
For slight fluff but tragedy, I'd say 'Compelled Substitution'
For a short, 'want happiness for mc' story, I'd say 'Duplicate!!'
For BL, I'd say 'Tangled Fate'
Of course, these are just my own novels and I'm doing as you said and shamelessly stating them here for you lol. All but one of those are finished. (Tangled Fate is soon to be finished though!)

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player

Mizu

I shall shamelessly join in as well. I am currently working on Glory be to Arria which is my first project. It is mostly domestic affairs but with some war sprinkled in at the moment. War will play an important part later but we haven't gotten to it yet. I hope you guys will enjoy the story.

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
Undaunted Daughter: Song Gwakkot for those who are interested in dark romantic dramas. Has a twist of murder mystery and crime solving ;)
Written Obsession a short little psychological novel for those who also like happy endings
The Reincarnation of Proserpina De La Vert yet another dark book, this time about reincarnareincarnationtion/ second chance.
Trade Me a dark subplot bl novel with yet again a focus on psychological and dramatical genres.
Now I know why your username is Phantomheart.

steve2116

I have never wrote before so it’s bound to be awful. However I am hoping to improve along the way.

If you want to read about a non-human MC (dog) in a fantasy world who grows stronger over time then this is that. There will be romance but I am awful at romance with no irl experience hence it will be completely one sided :D.

It has a weird first person perspective but besides that it’s a pretty standard “this is a badly written novel but for some reason is slightly interesting” story.

IvyVeritas

Here's mine:

The Eighth Warden

A young warrior-mage tries to forge his own destiny, while dealing with a fate not of his choosing. Corec had no idea what the future held in store when he left his homeland to build his own life. When beautiful women start ending up mysteriously linked to him somehow - and not necessarily happy about the fact - Corec and his companions must work to discover truths about themselves and the world they live in.