Recommendations Your works?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
All the shameless plugins recently on this thread. Don't mind if I add myself to the list. Stories are in my signature.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Wrote this one coz i had the Idea and wanted to write one. Quite edgy but since everyone's advertising, Why not.

Park_NamByul

Here's mine.

zac_k4ry

:) try reading my isekai novel its better than others no ecchi only serious shit and deaths i prwomise

MareoKen

Check out Spirit Exorcists! Link in my signature :) Hope you find it interesting!

Synopsis:
When Mark's troubled friend, Ruby, takes her own life, a grieving Mark heads to her suicide spot to pay his respects. In a strange twist of fate, he is attacked by a powerful spirit that reveals itself to be Ruby. Shen, an exorcist from the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, an organisation dedicated to investigating the supernatural, arrives on the scene and attempts to save Mark but complications result in Ruby's spirit binding with Mark. Now, under the guidance of the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, Mark has to learn how to use the powers of Ruby's spirit bound to him to exorcise other spirits while revisiting Ruby's troubled past in order to unbind Ruby's spirit and allow her to pass properly into the afterlife.

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
My SH works are in my signature.
Sign of the times is set in ancient China and has a lot of magic in it.
The Apple Grotto Nymph is a kid friendly fairy tale with the main character being a dungeon core.
An Explorer's Guide is about a hedge healer who got kicked out of the Academy just before he could graduate with full honors. He knows his stuff, he just believes that he should heal everyone.
The Dream and Breaking the Mold are Vampire: The Masquerade fan fiction.
The Security Lamb is a BL with religion undertones.
And, finally, The Antique Shop is about an orphan who tries to make his way in the world. And a vampire who comes to live with him.

WeebTrashMachine

Warning, it's a bit disturbing. It's the only thing I wrote that doesn't have lewd lolis, so I can recommend it blind. If you like the idea of bizarre, surreal sci fi worldbuilding, gorey action, and interspecies romance...

beast_regards

Warning, it's a bit disturbing. It's the only thing I wrote that doesn't have lewd lolis, so I can recommend it blind. If you like the idea of bizarre, surreal sci fi worldbuilding, gorey action, and interspecies romance...
No lolis, instant disappointment.

WeebTrashMachine

Hah! Well, there are loli squirrels, if that counts. If it's lolis you're after, then pretty much everything else I wrote will fit the bill! These two stories seem the most popular of mine in the category of lewd loli: