Recommendations Your works?

ThoughtsRoamGuy

Hey guys! I'm new here and wanted to share my stories! This one is my most popular one!

bulletsandspellscover(edited).jpg

Bullets & Spells
Synopsis: Can an assassin and a witch really be together, or are bullets and spells too different to coexist?

Thank you if you take time to read it!

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries
I have a couple of chapters out and have new ones coming out as soon as I can get them done. So far people have said it is good, but a bit description heavy in certain aspects. Love to hear comments and whatnot

ShyMaskedMan

Let's go for broke. Currently only Arc 1 - Prologue posted yesterday. Arc 1 - Chapter 1 still in progress. The ideas are there just need editing here and there.
Review, like, critics, corrections are very much welcomed! :coffee:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hey there! I'm new to the site but not new to writing. I'm polyamorous in real life, so I'm writing a polyamorous story:

Geek_Aflame

I write fantasy stories and love blending genres.

Paranormal Fantasy/Mystery

Paranormal/Political Drama/Crime

krushandkill

Hello.
My first story is complete, The 1.000 year Great Sage –> COMPLETED STORY, a light-hearted story. A man from Earth dies and reborn in a Magical World.
My second one, The Normal Farmer, is for mature audiences, with sex scenes and some traumatic events and descriptions. In this one, a man from a distant colony gets summoned to a strange World, and a dog is summoned after him. It takes place 1.400 years after the first story, but can be read without the need to read the first one, despite having some hints on the 1.000 year Sage to further development of the Normal Farmer.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
im genuinely curious. who actually reads these?

read mine please i need the views damn it ill suck your dick and water your plants please

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

read mine please i need the views damn it ill suck your dick and water your plants please
I mean I read yours long time ago, before you went and deleted the novel...

Vaerama

I have a couple of chapters out and have new ones coming out as soon as I can get them done. So far people have said it is good, but a bit description heavy in certain aspects. Love to hear comments and whatnot

You need your synopsis up front, it's good:
TheHelpfulFawn's_Synopsis said:
A village raid and only one young girl is lucky enough to survive the ordeal, though her family is ripped apart in the process. Her mother, long since dead. Her father, killed in the raid. Her brother, taken from her as they tried to escape to safety. Adversity stacks itself upon her, as grief and anguish keep her from truly resting as everything continues to spiral downwards. Though all is not lost, for there is still hope in reuniting a broken family that she is fervently toils towards. Accompanying the girl is her reluctant savior and protector, a knight clad in black. Together they set forth, unveiling secrets that were meant to be hidden from the public. In a world filled with swords, magic, and monsters, can she find her brother in place so unforgiving? Or will she be broken from the numerous hardships that will come before her?

Flowers for a grave has an average of 5000 words per chapter. That's awesome, I'll definitely have to read it when I'm done with writing today ^__^

One writer of death and flowers to another: keep it up, fam :)

Vaerama

Well, I put up a thing on Marriage Romance, and the next thing I knew: I had like, 10 more readers from before I'd put it there. Went from 58 to 68, and besides that: I had 90 views on the day 'following' the release (which is double the normal 'the day after release' for my chapters so far, and three times the 'I haven't written something in a week' number)

I doubt any of them have actually read any of it (because if they did, then they probably wouldn't be readers), but they were interested enough to mark themselves down as first chapter readers.

So, it looks like it works... just so long as your answer is first or second to a 'new thread' at the top of scribblehub's homepage :)

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I'll give this a try.

Synopsis
Irene reincarnates in a fantasy world after she and her parents, who were activists, are killed in an ambush by mercenaries.
Unfortunately she wasn't lucky enough to be born as the daughter of a powerful noble, or the hero that'll defeat the Demon King, or a simple commoner. Instead she became the Demon destined to destroy the world.
Fighting against the world, will she be able to keep her humanity or will she succumb to her hatred?

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/102028/i-wont-destroy-the-world/

Vaerama

Falling Petals is a work about overcoming the self, and moving forward in the face of tremendous change. It features rebuilding a village and its populace, and the main character's fractured worldview.

Synopsis of Falling Petals said:
Death isn’t always the end, and sometimes we mistake it for a short nap at the end of a very long, and very stressful day.

A frontier village was unnecessarily put to the sword. A father had stoked the fires of war to punish an errant daughter, and perhaps set her straight, but as often happens when fire is applied in a measure too much: it can get rather out of hand.

Nobody was supposed to die… but the village burned all the same, and the one she loved was among the dead! Enraged, and seized with inspiration, she became something new, something stronger, and she will have her revenge!

It's also 'somewhat' heavy with gore, and it teases along the very edge of 'adult matters' (such as sex, and much of the interpersonal drama is emotionally heavy (some might say, crushing, and perhaps RRL might say 'Traumatizing')). The characters are already extremely developed and complex, most of the conflicts in the story are psychological and interpersonal in nature, and it is a tragedy in the classic sense: there will be triumph, and immediately upon the cusp? Well, it's a tragedy.

It's also Girl's Love! :D I ran out of good GL, so I wrote my own.

Cedestroyer

This is my novel, a worldbuilding story where basically everyone's race is based on the colors of the rainbow. Has some art too. Read if u like some of that prejudiced protagonists