Recommendations Your works?

Draculus-del-Viafat

Well... i just updated a new chapter!

I have come to plug in a shameless manner.A Bride for Seven Brothers a Reverse Harem Romance in the Wild West

IMG_20200610_015250_532.jpg

valorzard

LazyPanda

My shamelessness shall plug the heavens! :blobtaco:

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
Well it probably won’t hurt to plug.

clover2218

Thought I already did it(shameless plugging), but apparently not. well, as they(somebody, don't ask me who, I've got no clue) say, it's never too late to be shameless...

HMiruko

This one's mine. It's about a high school student that has been summoned into a game world. But instead of being summoned by a beautiful goddess, he was summoned by a Demon Lord.

Seerier

A spine-chilling romance novel involving a scaredy-cat ghost.....

Ankur_93

Ah, let me shamelessly promote my story. My story, A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters.

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give this story a chance. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 too would give you a clear idea.

Sloth-of-Bangkok

Obligatory self-shilling? Shit, I am in. Probably the most innovative novel you will never heard off. Now watch me try to juggle ten different story arc for a good old ideal hero reconstruction story. Read if you hate your generic Wuxia and spineless Jap protagonist because this thing is make as its anti-thesis.

zelotwo02

Give me your feedback this is my first time writing a story, hope you enjoy!

Aleth08

Ok. Stygian Mage. Villain protagonist, pure mage[Necro/Elementalist with Ice and Darkness spells], main focus on the main character rather than the story.

Also on a side note: Can anyone tell me how to unfurl the link. Where it shows the image of the novel and a part of its synopsis.

Donitol

Please check my novel and if possible please leave some reviews. Thank you!!

Synopsis: In this modern world of magic, people use their smartphone dubbed as the "Magi-phone" as a means to summon magic. Living in this fantastical world is Bryson, a boy who is born with a low amount of "magia". Despite being born as such, the boy seeks strength, until one day he stumbles upon an application named "Demon King App". Will this mysterious app finally change his life or would it only lead him to his doom? Will the app help him fulfill his desire or is it only using him to fulfill its goal? Let’s find out as Bryson journeys this fantastical world while trying to fulfill his desire.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/174572/demon-king-app/

DDTStudios

Okay here it goes. Read my novel Heir de Winter it’s on this platform. Bear with me since I’m a new writer.